• Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

I love both Xx

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

I love both as does my man. It's one of his favorite things, we love a good 69, when he makes me come it usually causes him to lose it as wel. Yum!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Giver and receiver (I'm male) - I love a cheeky BJ and am happy to go down on my OH whenever she pleases...... :) Life is good!

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Have to amin I receive more than I give, but I've no objection to going down on my OH. On ex-GF (who gave great head) had a thing about receiving and wouldn't let me near her pussy with my mouth.

Venus80 [sign in to see picture]

Giver. Could stay down there for ages.

MCGB [sign in to see picture]

Giver, especially if the lady is willing to facesit!

hertsgent81 [sign in to see picture]

Both!!

but it really depends on the partner. I love the taste of pussy and love to have that immediate response to my tongue, the wetness, the moaning, the squirming....yes please!!!

however one ex didn't like kissing after I'd been down on her, which made the sex after quite awkward! Receiving head is also only really enjoyable for me if the partner is willing to swallow, otherwise I get anxious about cumming in their mouths and struggle to let go...

Also, lying back and having a woman ride your tongue has to be one of the worlds great views isn't it?!

Xx

merida [sign in to see picture]

Giver. Nothing better than pleasing my OH. Wish it could last linger, but the whole playing around and visuals are amazing. I love the actual taste as well. I don't mind receiving but it is not a real turn on for me. Never tried rimming her but we are just starting with anal play and she gets a bit nervous.

VulVokun [sign in to see picture]

In the past with me ex which i will state i hated him since he was an abusive prick. i was forsed to give and recive even though i have always hated it!
    thankfully i left him and met another guy

even with past boyfriends i never did like the idea of oral. but with my new guy i still dont like the ide of reciving but id like to give him some :) just havnt had the chance yet. Hes not very sexul which at 1st really annoyed me as since meeting him my sex drive went sky high. but ive goten over it and bought some things from this site. we only have sex once a month :( there is a 8 year gap too.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I like giving, but it depends on the guy. If he feels the need to ram his penis down my throat without a care then I hate it. But if he just lets me get on with it then I love doing it.

And I love receiving, sitting on someone's face is the best thing ever.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.