• Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

Zaquiel [sign in to see picture]

I like both equally to be honest but I end up receiving more than giving because my lower lip is prone to splitting, giving oral with a split lip is not comfortable or fun :( Also depends on my mood at the time.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

Being sexual submissive I love to lick and probe my OH , its a brilliant way of exploring each other.

Same as I like to rim her and stick my tongue in her ass, she won't do that for me!

I like to receive a nice long BJ, but prefer to lick.

MissKinkybitch [sign in to see picture]

Both are just as good. Simultaneously, preferably :)

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I love both, it's amazing to give but always amazing to get ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself - at least I seem to remember that's how it was when I was allowed to be active in the sex department, but that was a long time ago

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I love both, it's amazing to give but always amazing to get ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself - at least I seem to remember that's how it was when I was allowed to be active in the sex department, but that was a long time ago

As Lollipop said I love giving but most deffintly receiving!

lippylola [sign in to see picture]

I like giving, but I do love receiving

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

If I'm being honest I'd say receiving. I would like to say giving but unfortunately I'm just too selfish for that. Plus I'm not convinced I'm any good at giving. Don't get me wrong I will happily give if that's what my other half wants, I'd do anything for him, but he either doesn't want it or doesn't want to say. Plus he seems to thoroughly enjoy giving oral to me so we both win!

I'd probably do it more if I hadn't had the awful cheesy cock experience in my first relationship. *vomits*

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

I think it depends, if being brought to orgasm I love both, I could even say that cumming in her mouth is better than anything else.

If its just for foreplay/teasing purposes then I'd rather give than receive. I could spend hours teasing my oh with my tongue but if I know I'm not going to be made to cum I'd rather get back to giving the pleasure.

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

We both give and receive in equal measure generally not concious thing just more how it happens, though probably less so recently.....might have to rectify that!

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

Both (who says men can't multitask!) but I agree with Holly about taking turns for the same reasons...

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I'll be honest, i prefer giving. I've never yet cum from a blowjob. Also I do have a built in need to care, and to to pleasure. So I naturally prefere giving.

sxshx [sign in to see picture]

Both are great.

Bex_1234 [sign in to see picture]

I do enjoy giving but I'm going to be selfish and say receiving :) It helps that I know my husband LOVES going down on me, so it wouldn't be a hardship for him either!

SteN59287 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral to my GF. Nothing better than hearing her moan as you tongue caresses her clit and labia. So far she hasn't reciprocated, but it's early days in our relationship. Maybe I can tempt her into a bit of cock sucking when we meet up this weekend...

loversdelight [sign in to see picture]

I give loads more than I receive but I would defintely choose to recieve more if it was a choice. Best way for me to orgasm :D

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Amazing how many people say giving - and I will join the club. Just love everything about 'going south' on a woman.

Really ladies, it is a pure treat (and yes, it does taste nice)

Irie [sign in to see picture]

I love everything about giving. It took a while for my OH to be comfortable with it, but she is well past that now and can really let herself enjoy it. On the flip side, I also love receiving and she enjoys giving!

xabix [sign in to see picture]

I like giving oral but my OH has never been that into it really which has dampened my confidence in doing it. He loves going down on me though so I'm more than happy to just lay back and enjoy!

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

I love to give oral to my wife. One: to get her really going, two: mid session when she's really really wet and three I've yet to do, but to go down on her after we've both cum and enjoy the fruits of our pleasure so to speak.

Spontaneous blow jobs though take some beating. Doesn't happen very often but when they do - I think especially outdoors/public, they're magical. Cos it's rather naughty.

[suspended user]

suspended user

had our fist simultaneous orgasm in 69 position last weekend.....was all a bit strange to be honest..... great experience though

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.