• Thoughts on Cuqueaning

sexy.hot.freak [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys, thanks for all your replies and opinions. They have been very interesting.

But just to clarify, this is just a fantasy of mine. It is not something my husband or I want to act upon. Ever. Apart from the fact my husband is dead against the idea n says i'm the only woman he ever wants, In reality it would break my heart, and in turn ruin our marriage. And by having this fantasy doesn't mean there is no love in our relationship. I cant even begin to explain how much I love my husband and he loves me. I am truley the luckiest woman in the world. I didnt think it was posibble to be with someone who can understand you inside out and love you for better or worse. I do not want my husband to cheat or do anything to jeapardise the best thing to ever happen to me. I just fantasize that he does. Just like you or your husband may fantasize about having a threesome or role playing or whatever else you fantasize about but will never ever act on.

I'm just curious as to why at times I, and some others out there, fantasize about this and what people have to say about it.

I agree at times I can be insecure - like anyone else - but when I'm with my husband i feel like the smartest, most beautiful, sexiest woman in the world and he makes me feel so special all my insecurities melt away. I know at times my husband can be insecure too, but thats only natural. the most of the time he's so self assured, strong and confident. So I'm not sure... I really don't know.

But either way, I'm happy enough cuz at the end of the day I am what I am. I'm not gonna act on it and neither is my husband, and we have fun discussing our fantasies and have a great relationship regardless. I'm not hurting anyone. And i'm not sure why I went on and posted this to start to be honest, curiosity got the better of me a guess. I'm usualy quite shy and avoid anything that involves people critiquing/judging me, i guess. im somewhat embarrassed now. and I dont think i ever will get a decent final answer anyhow as there is so much to discuss and consider, and my feelings change daily - no sorry - hourly, as i can be a tad emotionaly crazy. I don't know what to be thinking the best of them time.

Maybe it's just one of those things, like its built into me, just as sexual preference is?

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

sexy.hot.freak wrote:

Maybe it's just one of those things, like its built into me, just as sexual preference is?

Yeah you're probably right.

Me personally? I would hate this, definitely not a fantasy of mine. The thought of him being with anyone else would drive me insane and I don’t think I could ever sleep with someone else.

Nothing wrong with a healthy fantasy though! The feedback to your post has been really interesting to read Xx

Khaleesi [sign in to see picture]

theMightyBum wrote:

I don't think there is any need to deeply psychoanalyse it. It is a fetish, pure and simple. If it turns you on, why need there be any hidden reason? Accept it as a kink and let it arouse you :)

Wise words MB Xx

Cunningshiksa [sign in to see picture]

I have been in a threesome relationship (with a couple that have been together for twenty years) for almost two years and in many open relationships before.

To enjoy watching your loved one make love/have sex with another is amazing! It's super hot and can really bring a relationship to a deeper level. It can bring up insecurities about yourself that are hard to deal with, but if you have a lot of open communication and patience for each other than it can really work. It can also really help you grow as a person and let go of baggage. Besides myself I know many people who thrive in open relationships.

And by the way, it is not 'cheating' if he has your blessing. Either it's swinging (if it's just for fun) or polyamory (if you have emotional attachments to the others).

It's definitely not for everyone becsuse it takes a great deal of maturity and deep level of honesty that most people don't ever get to. I realize that some people just don't have the urge to go outside of the relationship, but i think most are just full of fear or they say that it's wrong and then they go and cheat on their partners. Why not be open and honest!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.