• Anal Sex- Noise

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

Oh this always happens to me haha. Laugh it off, its funny! :)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Me to but can't be helped, air goes in its got to come out haha! Was embarrassed at first but he understands. Anyway he wants me to try pegging him soon so he better get used to it lol :)

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Lol, agree with vix. And any man just having had anal sex with his gf/wife - wouldn't really care [they'd be bigging themselves up or be asleep]

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

lots of ladies' views above but don't think any blokes (unless I've mis-guessed on someone) but I'd like to say that farting is nothing to be embarrassed about. OK maybe don;t let rip during a candle lit dinner, during oral, or loudly in public while demanding a high five...but really, it's human, and if any bloke is still shocked by their partner breaking wind now and then they probably need to lighten up! If they're lucky enough to have a partner who is wiling to experiment sexually (anal is still a big taboo for a lot of people despite if it's done right being of mutual enjoyment) then they best either accept it or get lost! Don't worry about it :-)

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

Kebert is a dude.....

As long as its not after roast sprouts and potatos, I dont mind.

Her sprout farts could be weaponised

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Ah yes but there's a difference between little farts and the sort of farts you get after anal. And the echoing around the loo just makes it sound even more ridiculous!

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

I wonder how it ever came to happen that it was'ok' for men to fart but not women? It must be hell holding in a fart all day! In my opinion who cares if you fart? It shows that you're comfortable and relaxed in your relationship :)

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Holding them in is actually very bad for you and can eventually cause haemarhoids. Wind is a natural process of healthy digestion, nothing to be worried about by either men or women, it's just nice to be discrete whenever possible.

My OH occasionally experiences a little wind during anal, we both find this hilarious as it feels a bit like my cock has temporarily been replaced by a vibe!

I think AA is absolutely right though, if you pass wind during or after anal it's actually just fresh air which has sneaked in. If you're really careful you can control your muscles and let it out silently. It might also help to have a fluffy mat and towels in your bathroom, as this will dampen the echoing effect.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Yup, just air that has been trapped, I think :) Very good tips here and spark for a debate - why can't women fart in public but men can?? Guys at work do it but I've never heard any of the girls :/

[suspended user]

suspended user

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Yup, just air that has been trapped, I think :) Very good tips here and spark for a debate - why can't women fart in public but men can?? Guys at work do it but I've never heard any of the girls :/

Yeah, but you've got to remember that women have to use every bit of gas in their body to power all that chatter : ))

Oww!.... Don't hit me

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.