• Anal Sex- Noise

    1368022609
    Flint [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 8 May 2013

    Hi, I have just staryed having anal sex with my husband and we really enjoy it, but I am mortified by the noise afterwards.

    I dont Fart in front of my husband so the thought of him hearing me sort of kills the moment. Not sure if we are doing something wrong.

    I try and expell most of his semen after when I go to the toilet, but even for a few hours after when I pee, I just seem to fart and Fart which echos around the bathroom. I assume this is normal and all part of the aftermath ...unless we perhaps use a condom instead of him coming inside of me.

    Can you just reassure me please and any advice appreciated.

    1368022961
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    This is because your pelvic floor muscles are relaxing to allow you to pee. It's normal. Generally you'll still have fluid up your rectumn after a good few hours if your partner wasn't wearing a condom, as well as if you used lube (though some lubes come out easier than others).

    It's pretty normal anyway =) It may not happen everytime, but it's not really anything to worry about.

    1368023926
    S&S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 506
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2011

    Just try and laugh about it! It can definitely be an awkward side effect of anal, but just think of how damn good the sex is and you'll be able to laugh it off easily enough. There's not a lot you can do to avoid it, so try not to let it get to you and ruin a great sexual experience.

    Welcome to the forums :)

    1368031449
    livvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 106
    • Joined: 19 Mar 2013

    as S&S said, just try an laugh about it. I used to get pretty embaresed when me and the OH first started doing anal. I also have IBS so straight after we've done anal i do have to run to the toilet. Dont stress about it, its a normal thing :D

    1368032823
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    better out than in !!!!

    1368033226
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    lol Avrielle. I have also had an endoscopy and when they wheeled me back to the ward they warned me about the gas and if I needed to pass it, just to go ahead, nothing to be embarrassed about. I outright refused and made them point me to the furthest toilet away from prying ears because I had to get the air out. (So uncomfy) but they made my partner walk with me because I had been given some drugs. I made him stand outside the door and tell me if anyone was coming and unloaded the longest loudest amount of farts I ever experienced in my life...I heard him giggling his nuts off outside the door which in turn made me giggle so my farts came out with each giggle....

    Oh the epicness of farts!

    To the OP: Yup completely normal after anal. Its just air getting pushed inside. I know its embarrassing to start farting like that in earshot of your partner but its one of the potantial side effects of anal. I dunno of any way to stop that happening really x

    1368034307
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Fluffbags wrote:

    To the OP: Yup completely normal after anal. Its just air getting pushed inside. I know its embarrassing to start farting like that in earshot of your partner but its one of the potantial side effects of anal. I dunno of any way to stop that happening really x

    i have honestly NEVER had a problem burping , farting etc in front of a partner ...

    lol , perhaps that is why we always end up 'friends' ugh

    1368035776
    KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 507
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    The joys of being a man, we're allowed to trap you under the covers with ours :)

    1368037988
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Kebert... women can do that too. We havea similar make-up, men and women, and our muscles can and will relax and tense in similar ways.

    Both men and women havepelvic floor muscles, we both have different levels of control of these, but also we both have similar but different encounters during anal.

    But also... whay can't a woman let one off (fart) in bed and giggle? Giggling shows you're confortable with someone... you're not just letting one thing loose, but many emotions, and it takes the right person in front of you to exoress this,

    1368038000
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Kebert... women can do that too. We havea similar make-up, men and women, and our muscles can and will relax and tense in similar ways.

    Both men and women havepelvic floor muscles, we both have different levels of control of these, but also we both have similar but different encounters during anal.

    But also... whay can't a woman let one off (fart) in bed and giggle? Giggling shows you're confortable with someone... you're not just letting one thing loose, but many emotions, and it takes the right person in front of you to express this,

    1368038867
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    Kebert... women can do that too. We havea similar make-up, men and women, and our muscles can and will relax and tense in similar ways.

    Both men and women havepelvic floor muscles, we both have different levels of control of these, but also we both have similar but different encounters during anal.

    But also... whay can't a woman let one off (fart) in bed and giggle? Giggling shows you're confortable with someone... you're not just letting one thing loose, but many emotions, and it takes the right person in front of you to exoress this,

    eeeeexactly !

    1368042642
    KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 507
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Mrs Kebert isnt strong enough trap me under with hers :P

    1368050990
    dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2009

    Haha have you tried muffling it with loo roll. The echoing around the toilet bowl is so embarrassing, if you fold up loo roll and hold it over your bottom then it doesn't make any noise.

    Classic girl trick!

    1368051181
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3587
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    dotdashdot wrote:

    Haha have you tried muffling it with loo roll. The echoing around the toilet bowl is so embarrassing, if you fold up loo roll and hold it over your bottom then it doesn't make any noise.

    Classic girl trick!

    hahah love it I am defo going to try that classic lol

    1368051430
    dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2009

    Am I the only one that does this?! I thought every girl did it!!

    1368051637
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3587
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    dotdashdot wrote:

    Am I the only one that does this?! I thought every girl did it!!

    you learn something new every day lol

    1368052478
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    dotdashdot wrote:

    Am I the only one that does this?! I thought every girl did it!!

    Nope, you're not the only one, I do it as well!

    1368070019
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2236
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    dotdashdot wrote:

    Am I the only one that does this?! I thought every girl did it!!

    No, this is completely new to me too! I shall try that when I need to be sneaky lol

    I have farted in front of all my partners. I have IBS, its too painful to hold them in all day long. Love me, love my farty noises. I am polite enough to move away though, just in case it smells lol, especially with my present partner who doesnt fart in front of me and doesnt 100% like that I do it in front of him. I am human though so feck holding them in for 3 years!

    1368098888
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 372
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    If I couldn't fart in front of a partner then I wouldn't be dating them. Its not natural to hold it in. If everyone stopped holding it in then maybe the whole world would just get over the stupid embarrassment.

    1368101288
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    lilac_vix wrote:

    If I couldn't fart in front of a partner then I wouldn't be dating them. Its not natural to hold it in. If everyone stopped holding it in then maybe the whole world would just get over the stupid embarrassment.

    i like the cut of your jib

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.