• Orgasm Diet

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

May is Msturbation Month, and I've decided to try out a diet I've thrown together, known as the Orgasm Diet.

It's a diet where you replace snacking and cravings with orgasms.

A group of us are taking part via twitter and offering support to one another, you can follow the hashtag #OrgasmDiet

But I wondered if anyone here wanted to give it a go too? And give their feedback and support to others.

The diet lasts until June 1st, but if you enjoy it (and I'm sure you will), you can keep at it.

tigerfly [sign in to see picture]

Sounds awesome! But how do you join in if you don't need to lose any weight?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Or losing weight would be dangerous...?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Have a snack and an orgasm! x

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

How much do i need to do to work off a pack of crisp?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

im IN !!!!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

...Is there anything you can you do if you don't snack? haha.

SophieM wrote:

...Is there anything you can you do if you don't snack? haha.

I remember when I use to be like that ^_^ Find another compulsive behaviour you'd want to change, and replace it with orgasms!

The diet isn't about weight loss but more about changing bad eating habits with some good (yay for orgasms!).

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

I like this idea. I only have one problem- I can't just cock my leg up at work and have a quick wank if I fancy a biscuit :(

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

Id try but the more orgasms i have, the more i wanna eat :(

ZombieCpl wrote:

I like this idea. I only have one problem- I can't just cock my leg up at work and have a quick wank if I fancy a biscuit :(

time for a career change , id say ;)

MrBumcheeks wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

How is this line not being used as an advertising slogan for some chocolate bar or other?!

hahaha id so buy it !

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

rubysoho wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

How is this line not being used as an advertising slogan for some chocolate bar or other?!

hahaha id so buy it !

I could make millions from this...

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

ZombieCpl wrote:

fizzy wrote:

ZombieCpl wrote:

That is tricky. I've been finding it hard in public, but have written down so interesting things in my journal about places I've managed it, and places I haven't.

Am tempted to get a temp job to see how it works then.

But anyway, it's almost been a week and I've only lost1 kg... but this is good considering I haven't cut meals back, done very little exercise, and for about four of the days I actually did snack, and sometimes very badly (multipacks of food are evil!).

Motivation levels have mostly been on an up, and I have managed to write more than when I was snacking between projects and wordcount goals. That's even when I have been taking out 15 mins to climax regularly. Also my writing has become a bit more creative and has a little more life to it.

I want to do more things socially too, which is odd in ways... I mean I'm very work and blog focused normally.

Another thing which has happened, not only having more control on my pelvic floor muscles, when I masturbate I focus on my fantasies... For a long long time even before reviewing a lot of the time I would over think about techincal side of it all. But now I'm able to relax and just think about the pleasure... I think this is becauser I'm trying to not think about food when I'm replacing cravings with orgasms, and often in-depth thought makes me feel hungier, but naturally flowing fantasies seems to fill me up in many ways.

I have been writing a hand journal, and have only written-up a few days so far... some days I have written over 200 words, about what happened, and other days not so much. But it's nice to write it all out... just need to proof it all before I share it. I strongly dislike proofing my own work.

But anyway, hopefully this week I will loose more, and if possible more than last week, because hopefully my cravings will be less =)

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

A kilogram of fat is 7700cals. Thats easily four days calorie requirement for a sedentry person
    Losing that every week is of deeply questionable sustainability

Orgasm Diet Day One: http://nymphomaniacness.com/orgasm-dit-day-1/

Finally managed to write-up the first day.... yeah I'm behind, but at least I'm making hand written notes as I go along =)

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of orgasm diet before.

I hadn't heard of it before I thought about it, but then I have found this since then: http://gawker.com/480572824 Also shows the sqweel in motion in the video =)

Guys! I'm so excited that I've lost 2.6 kg on the diet so far. And atthe weekend I went away and even took a break from it and ate loads of junk and only had one orgasm =)

Very please. So far it's the only diet I've tried this yearwhich has worked so well for me =D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.