• numbness in vagina

miss x [sign in to see picture]

i had a back op 11 weeks a go and its left me with a numb vagina and clit i have a magic wand but i cant get any fellings down below ,im so worried as i had a good sex life b4 and im just worried i cant orgasem again :(

Gibson5 [sign in to see picture]

Is this new onset, or since the operation ???

If it's new (i.e. started very recently and quickly), you need to see your GP asap, but if it's since the op you need to go and see the surgeon.

If it's since the op, it might be that the nerves affecting that area were bruised, and the likelihood is that over time the feelings will gradually return. Your surgeon should have discussed any commonly occuring problems with you before the op (as he is obliged to do). Anyhow he is best placed to deal with this, as only he knows what happened during the procedure.

miss x [sign in to see picture]

no just the past 6 weeks as i had a catherter in for 7 weeks

[suspended user]

suspended user

see a doc...good luck

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely, you need to go see a physician.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

NOT THE SAME REALLY BUT I HAD A CHILD ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO AN EVER SINCE THEN , I REGULARLY ..sorry excuse the caps !!! i regularly .. about once or twice a month go TOTALLY numb after peeing so i cant feel myself at all when i wipe . freaks as hell . doc just said nerve damage as it was an awful rotten stinkin labour

ee82 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

I had a back op in Oct and found i had reduced sensation from lower back to thighs. I couldn't feel the urge for the loo either. It gradually improved but i still have thigh and buttock pain and tingles. Hoping it's nerve damage that will improve but you MUST see the surgeon and discuss if something may have cropped up since the op x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.