• The Real sex/porn divide

    1366997425
    FullaFlava [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 14 Apr 2013

    I like sex a lot, I guess everyone on this forum must, I also like porn, which not everyone will.

    I'm old enough to know that just cos something looks good (or easy) in porn doesn't necesarily make it so. I was thinking a compilation of the things we've seen/tried and found to be good or not might be interesting.

    I'll start with a few which made me think of this:

    Facials - looks great and an obvious end to the scene. Real life in hair, in eyes, over headboard, maybe a pain in the ass for cleanup on aisle 3.

    Anal - a favourite of mine but potentially much messier than you ever see in porn.

    Fisting - as the fister not fistee, I have large hands and couldn't get past 4 fingers; that said it was good fun and she urged me to push harder.

    Others to add good people?

    1366999540
    James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2013

    I have tried fisting with my OH (Michelle) but same thing, didn’t get it all in so I agree with you there.

    Girls blowing bubbles with a mouth full of sperm looks good but one I saw it done it was just a bit messy

    Best thing I saw in a porno and then tried was, get you OH to lie on top of you facing up (front to back so you are looking up) so your penis runs along the bum while the female uses a toy lying on you.. very sexy

    1367001812
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2450
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    While fisting in porn involves a lot of things you may not have in the bedroom, with training you can build up to it.

    I'm uncertain if you are refering to anal fisting or vaginal, but it takes a bit of no-how, trust, and confidence for both types.

    A lot of sex educators debate whether or not that anal training really is a thing, when it comes to your bodies natual capability. While this is debateable, I feel training can help, and that's training up to the trust and confidence both partners have when taking part in the act.

    There's particular ways of inserting the hand, and due to everyones body differing, these may feel better to some than others.

    Generally when taking part in vaginal fisting, the first few times I experienced it, it took a couple of hours, but when confident and I had learned what feels right, with communication with my partner, vaginaly fisting could happen very quickly. And no, I don't have a weak or loose pelvic floor, although having a strong and flexiable one would help.

    Anal fisting, you really need to take it a bit slower as it's easier to damage the internal flesh. But during the summer I experimented with this, with various lovers, and we found communication was one of the best ways to get there. Sure porn may leave alot of chat out of it, but with communication and personal knowledge of each of their own body, it's amazing what can happen. And I mean the giver really needs to know how to move their hands and feel for different muscle tension and textures, and the reciever needs to know about their body more than just the standard of 'Things being pushed into me hurts.' or 'This way feels nice.' they have to too work out how and why they are recieiving those responses. This is why communication can be the most important thing to fisting.... other than lube.

    But yeah, ok maybe still slower than some porn movies, but with the no-how, both anal and vaginal fisting can be pleasureable, and quicker than you may be experiencing.

    I so need to write more about all this at some point....

    1367009328
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    FullaFlava wrote:

    I like sex a lot, I guess everyone on this forum must, I also like porn, which not everyone will.

    I'm old enough to know that just cos something looks good (or easy) in porn doesn't necesarily make it so. I was thinking a compilation of the things we've seen/tried and found to be good or not might be interesting.

    I'll start with a few which made me think of this:

    Facials - looks great and an obvious end to the scene. Real life in hair, in eyes, over headboard, maybe a pain in the ass for cleanup on aisle 3.

    Anal - a favourite of mine but potentially much messier than you ever see in porn.

    Fisting - as the fister not fistee, I have large hands and couldn't get past 4 fingers; that said it was good fun and she urged me to push harder.

    Others to add good people?

    ahh i gotta say i love a facial .. hair dosent bother me and the ' in the eye thing' is so rare its not really an issue . i find it hot as hell

    1367010968
    KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 507
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Comparing sex and porn is like comparing cheese and differential equations

    1367075157
    Jman592 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 19 Apr 2012

    Facials are so hot and definetly not a problem! :)

    1367101033
    dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 772
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2009

    Sounds pretty simple but reverse cow girl always looks loads easier in porn! I find it really difficult to keep going. Need more thigh strength!

    1367101724
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    dotdashdot wrote:

    Sounds pretty simple but reverse cow girl always looks loads easier in porn! I find it really difficult to keep going. Need more thigh strength!

    never tried it . i hate going on top . no confidence for it

    1367162071
    lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2010

    reverse cow girl is a pain in the arse.. i get into it too much and then *pop* out my OH slips! grr haha

    1367162729
    Baby_Lu [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 45
    • Joined: 3 Apr 2012

    lilmadam92 wrote:

    reverse cow girl is a pain in the arse.. i get into it too much and then *pop* out my OH slips! grr haha

    Yes that is SO annoying!

    As for facials, my boyfriend loves doing that and it doesn't bother me too much i just wash my face quickly after.

    Clit sucking in porn, i hate it being done to me.

    1367167580
    rubysoho [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 6 Mar 2013

    Baby_Lu wrote:

    lilmadam92 wrote:

    reverse cow girl is a pain in the arse.. i get into it too much and then *pop* out my OH slips! grr haha

    Yes that is SO annoying!

    As for facials, my boyfriend loves doing that and it doesn't bother me too much i just wash my face quickly after.

    Clit sucking in porn, i hate it being done to me.

    hahah i NEVER get up an wash it off , i kinda like rubbing it in first :/

    clit sucking an biting just hurts me too :/ never heard anyone else say they dont like it so YAY !!! lick an lap all day but do not bite ma button >:(

    1367169012
    lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 118
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2010

    nah I love my clit being sucked, licking doesn't do a lot for me :/ maybe i'm weird! aha

    yes with facials i can't just sit there after, normally straight in the shower, too much risk of a red eye ;) haha

    1367173409
    Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 135
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2012

    We find anal is every bit as good as it is in porn.

    The porn thing we find not to work is just bending her over a random bit of furniture and shagging. Somehow, it rarely works, sometimes because of a difference in height, some corner of furniture digs in, our legs give out before we finish etc.

    Shagging with me sitting on the settee is amazing though, so it's not all bad! The only standing position that really works is her standing on the bottom step of our stairs, and bending over, gives a perfect anal position if I stand on the floor.

    1367226032
    James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2013

    Aqualaria wrote:

    We find anal is every bit as good as it is in porn.

    The porn thing we find not to work is just bending her over a random bit of furniture and shagging. Somehow, it rarely works, sometimes because of a difference in height, some corner of furniture digs in, our legs give out before we finish etc.

    Shagging with me sitting on the settee is amazing though, so it's not all bad! The only standing position that really works is her standing on the bottom step of our stairs, and bending over, gives a perfect anal position if I stand on the floor.

    We are much the same, find anal to be just as good as in porn but it can take a little more time to glide in and out like in the films.

    Also found the same problem on Friday with bending my OH over the bedroom draws. Usually we are ok but she slipped off her heels this time and dug her stomach into a sharp corner! No harm done really though.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.