• best way to work up to big toy

AndyM [sign in to see picture]

hi all my GF loves the idea of being "filled" and wants to try some big toys

we brought the adam and eve dildo from lovehoney ( cracking service as normal) and she was so excited when it arrived

we started slow and warmed up for a good while then she said she was ready. we used plenty of lube and after a good while of trying she finally got it in and she absolutly loved it but after a little while she began to hurt and now is a bit skeptical of using it again even tho she loved the full feeling and she has said she would love to go bigger again. it blew my mind watching her the the adam and eve dildo and the thought of bigger is wow

is it a case of she just needs to get used to it or is ther something else we can try??

livvie [sign in to see picture]

I'm not ito big toys, but im into fisting. The first time the OH fisted me it was really nice, but hurt after a while, you've just got to keep going at it until it doesnt hurt anymore. Obviously give your body enough time to recover then do it again. The more you do it, the more enjoyable it gets :D

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Take it slow and try again , never forget you can never have too much lube x

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

This one worked for us: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24095

It was more scary to look at in the flesh (so to speak) than on the webpage. OH wanted to try something like this but we'd been disappointed with other extenders. This one adjusts perfectly to your size and gives that essential girth.

First time saved it for a hard night's action. After a couple of sessions, in the early hours slipped this on (which is easy but secure) and slid slowly in. Need to have the juices flowing but ten minutes in we were really hammering away with it, full stroke. Can be turned inside out for textured surface but so far OH has found this too sensitive.

Now reserve it for those long sessions - don't want it to become the norm for the OH!

Rubber69 [sign in to see picture]

Simply start small and work your way up in girth at your own pace. Biggest leap in girth I took was 7" to 8.5". I was suprised just how easily it went in, but you can take anything if you want it bad enough. I've taken 10" of girth as my largest

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.