• self pegging, is it possable? i think so :) .. would it be called pegging then?

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

loooong story but yeah it is  a killer but id rather have him in my life an ache for him than not have him and miss him .. ya get me ?

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Im gonna answer the OP question

There is a product called a heeldo (really there is google it)

its a harness that goes around your heel so that you can self peg, personally I wouldn't be flexible enough and I think its a bit overpriced for what it is, but I suppose it prooves that it is possible, not sure if it is still called pegging though.

danslack [sign in to see picture]

i get u.. the time, experiance, relationship, freindship u had was  too much, too strong  too fun to just have it stop dead or just not be there anymore...  lifes like that,,  shame this ant the sort of site were  can at least find a vent or replacement for ur need, fantasy to try ass play with a guy... there s some1 out there l int that part with,,bt not from here tho..  still good advice to be had on LH :) 

boobaloo wrote:

Im gonna answer the OP question

There is a product called a heeldo (really there is google it)

its a harness that goes around your heel so that you can self peg, personally I wouldn't be flexible enough and I think its a bit overpriced for what it is, but I suppose it prooves that it is possible, not sure if it is still called pegging though.

perfect post, thanks :). hhummmm im guna google that soon... lol thanks

lh is a great distraction seeing as my mind seems to be permanently in horn mode at the moment , its helped immeasurab;y actually hah ! 

as boobaloo said tho .. i found the heeldo earlier when i wasw googling about pegging !!! looks interesting !

an i dont wanna find someone to fuck or play with  .. its just kinda .. soothing just to be able to be brave enough , for want of a better phrase to be open about stuff finally :)

rubysoho wrote:

lh is a great distraction seeing as my mind seems to be permanently in horn mode at the moment , its helped immeasurab;y actually hah ! 

as boobaloo said tho .. i found the heeldo earlier when i wasw googling about pegging !!! looks interesting !

I have been asked my a company to review the harness, when I finally get my mits on it (which I have been told won't be for a little while) I will let you know, I imagine lots of awkward positions as I totally fail at it.

heeldo googled.... and it does say.. "for self-pegging" SWeeTT lol.. so self-pegging is real lol 

danslack wrote:

heeldo googled.... and it does say.. "for self-pegging" SWeeTT lol.. so self-pegging is real lol 

I suppose it must be lols

rubysoho wrote:

looks like im a few postes behind lol.. does look interesting :).

i think now  will be brave enuff :)  dont worry :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

hey

would like to recommend the HEELDO .

xoxo

J.J.

silk touch, u have 1 then??  and sounds like u like it. :) i can recommend the fantacy gide.. (on my fave web-sites bit on my profile) ..

My Heeldo comes tomorrow :D

I will let you how we get on :)

boobaloo wrote:

My Heeldo comes tomorrow :D

I will let you how we get on :)

cooll. yep let usss know :) iv got a free toy to test comeing saturday :)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Is self pegging about being hands free then? Or would using a dildo regularly be the same thing?

Lou22 wrote:

Is self pegging about being hands free then? Or would using a dildo regularly be the same thing?

Thats a really good questions, I would think that it is about been handsfree

prob more about hands free... seen as the "Heeldo" uses the word "self-pegging" on there page.

but if you have a toy (like me) that u have to use ya hands for a little then then i guess thats ok too as maybe class as "semi-self-pegging"?? lol.  the toy i have (Fantacy-glide) is not 100% hands free but i still class it as self pegging...and coz im by myself wen i have used it. but ill ask my wafe next time we bothwant to hav a pegging session if she wants to use it :).

hey

the heeldo arrived this morning, the postie forced it through my letterbox even though I was home and it would probably have been quicker and easier for me to open the door.

had a quick look at it, the info card in with it says not to force any positions that may cause injury, this made me chuckle, as I have always thought that it wouldn't work for everyone, Im not the flexible so I can't see it really working for me either tbh, but I shall be writing up my review soon enough

ps... is says self pegging on the box!

dirty postman :P

well i hope it works wel for u... and VERRYYYYYYOOOOO!!! well too lol

"sele peggin" Sweet :)... bit of normal peging last night lol..

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Goes and looks up Heeldo......

Thank You Boobaloo my friend, Big hugz ;) xx ( How tings by the way? )

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.