• self pegging, is it possable? i think so :) .. would it be called pegging then?

danslack [sign in to see picture]

Self pegging... is this possable??.. well i think...know it is :p what do u think?

And would it still be called "pegging" then if its self dune??? humm.....

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

No, and No

Gyrator53 wrote:

No, and No

lol.. y no and no? :) is it only called pegging coz some1 else does it to u?

i have.. if i can call it "self pegged" got a new toy/macheane for my birthday that i can use on myself to....peg lol

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Slf pegging huh? How did you manage to do that? I have tried doing thisn my self, using a butt plug and a belt straped to a chair. Then simply rode it. But ut wasn't quite as god as i wanted. So i'm interested to know what you came up with.

well 1st i tryed trying something like a dilod from a strappon (look at my reveiws) and a memery-foam pillow lying on my back.... nope.. then just dildo..... a little..

then got a dildo with handle (reveiws) but too big n too much warm up needed. maybe a smaller 1 like thinner i mean.. there on this site, i will have to look :)

but then... i found another site and got a toy-macheane called a Fantacy glide. (on my profile theres a link, the fav- web sites bit, go sex macheans, fantacy glide) if LH had it i would of got it from here ....... hope they end up finding it,, its cool. anyway theres a video on there,,,, u can use ur imagination ;p. thin the feeling on you just staying still and some1/thing else moving is wat does it.

go to my profile n look at my fave web sites bit.....this is my self pegging toy. wats yours?

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

Isn't this just masturbating?

boing-boing wrote:

Isn't this just masturbating?

can probably see it that way... lol. you tryed it?

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

Nope not my thing, but each to their own :D

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

iiii wanted to try this with my ex

lol boing boing :P . is cooo tho :)

rubysoho wrote:

iiii wanted to try this with my ex

pegging? self pegging u can do on ya own lol .

wat about the partner u got now?

not self pegging .. lol . i have no partner now . we recently broke up a couple weeks back . im still fantasizing about him every bloody single day . dayum .. the things ive done to his ass in my head .. poor boy made a lucky escape id say >.<

rubysoho wrote:

not self pegging .. lol . i have no partner now . we recently broke up a couple weeks back . im still fantasizing about him every bloody single day . dayum .. the things ive done to his ass in my head .. poor boy made a lucky escape id say >.<

lol.. sorry to hear that .

hummm.. sound like he did lol... well fantasizing about the things ud like to do will prob help u wen u ask the next guy ur with if he wants to have the biggest pop he has ever had lol

haha thing is i KNOW this guy liked ass play .. so he woulda been well up for it if i hadnt felt so damn shy about broaching it . *kicks self hard* ive just joined this forum pretty much as soon as we split so i can learn to BE more open about what i want an how id like to do stuff ..

rubysoho wrote:

haha thing is i KNOW this guy liked ass play .. so he woulda been well up for it if i hadnt felt so damn shy about broaching it . *kicks self hard* ive just joined this forum pretty much as soon as we split so i can learn to BE more open about what i want an how id like to do stuff ..

its crap wen times like that happen... no bloody time machenes on here,,,just sexy once lol..

well next 1, just ask,, u never know :).

mybe wen u do and u down there,,, ask him if u can lube a finger up n just play with his ring , that would defo work for me. maybe get urself a strappon just incase he sayes "ok then, but wat toys you got, iv been into ass play a while now.". u never know

yeah did that with him anyway .. an he was very open about all his likes an dislikes i just .. felt too shy to act on it tho i desperately wnted to ... my own stupid fault . like u say , no time machines i can just learn from my own idiocy . grrrrrrrr haha ive got a few ass toys on my wishlists , ill get them in time money permitting and have fun by myself in the meantime

rubysoho wrote:

yeah did that with him anyway .. an he was very open about all his likes an dislikes i just .. felt too shy to act on it tho i desperately wnted to ... my own stupid fault . like u say , no time machines i can just learn from my own idiocy . grrrrrrrr haha ive got a few ass toys on my wishlists , ill get them in time money permitting and have fun by myself in the meantime

iv just red my last post back.. i cant spel..ol.

is thee no chance of...meeting up with him again or??... well the next guy will get the good stuff then :). good about wish list.... hope u get 1 soon then..sound like ur ready :)

its an awkward situation . we see each other regularly but no funny business sadly . its KILLING me . lol . yup am ready , but happy to wait :)

see each other in passing, or as mate who chat a little? if u stil like him then i bet its killing u x. glad u ready and happy to wait, hope not long wait.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.