• Guys - have you ever been penetrated by your OH?

scurly [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I am a married guy and would love for my wife to penetrate my anus with a strap on dildo. Have any of you done this? How did you ask our OH to do it? Was it good or just really painful? Did your OH enjoy it?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I had a French GF who was bi, and on one occasion took a real delight in sticking her finger up me. Whatever she did, I went 'OW !!!' But the French for our 'ow!' sounds like 'eye', so she thought I was really enjoying it. She called me a 'stupid English' when she finally twigged what I was trying to communicate to her.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

No but i would love for her to do it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Does sound interesting, getting screwed, wife between your thighs. Bet they would enjoy it too! .......Bastards

tattooed lotus [sign in to see picture]

This is one of my favourite things to do for my SO,we both love it.He has the most incredible bum I have ever saw and I can't get enough of it.

When we first met we were very open about all aspects of sex so it was no problem at all for us to talk about anal play and become involved in it.The morning after the first night we had sex I ate his peach of an arse for breakfast,it was amazing.He came so hard he almost brought the walls down.

Simple rules can make this a greatest pleasure for your woman,cleanliness,tell them if you don't feel your bowels are empty,it is only polite.Wash,wash and wash again and before going in Andrex Wetlets wet toliet tissue are great for just giving a wee wipe of the bum area.

In all the time I have done this to my man only once has debris been found and it was on one of my dildo's so it never got used again until it got a good wash and a sterlise.

Just teasing anal play is a good start,guide their hands,tell them what is good go slow and lots of lube,before you know it fingers,tongue and toys will be in there guaranteeing screaming orgasms a plenty.

Ask boys and you may just receive and be ever thankful

When we can afford it we are ordering this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5901

Hey-Ho-Lets-Go

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

Yes it was bloody amazing!!

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

Yes, we do this fairly regularly! its awesome, we have used lots of different toys and straps but by far the best we have used is this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22565

with

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22580

perfect size and gives lots of pleasure to her as well and the hands free aspect of a strp-on means that you can get into all sorts of positions with something similar to "the butterfly" being a favourite!

Rather than explain its like this > http://kamasutraposition.info/wordpress/img/Woman-on-Top-Sitting-and-Leaning-Back-Position1.jpg

but with him on top. It gets more intense if both partners lean forward with rather than back because with the toy above its great for him as we have found its maximies the prostate and her part of the toy means that when he thrusts that she gets awesome pleasure too!

robin [sign in to see picture]

yes, a couple of times when she was very drunk.

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

theCarnalCouple wrote:

Yes, we do this fairly regularly! its awesome, we have used lots of different toys and straps but by far the best we have used is this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22565

with

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22580

perfect size and gives lots of pleasure to her as well and the hands free aspect of a strp-on means that you can get into all sorts of positions with something similar to "the butterfly" being a favourite!

Rather than explain its like this > http://kamasutraposition.info/wordpress/img/Woman-on-Top-Sitting-and-Leaning-Back-Position1.jpg

but with him on top. It gets more intense if both partners lean forward with rather than back because with the toy above its great for him as we have found its maximies the prostate and her part of the toy means that when he thrusts that she gets awesome pleasure too!

Thats a beauty!!!

danslack [sign in to see picture]

yep. a fair few times... look at my reveiws :) love the feel of my wife behind me, her worm hands on me, feeling her body banging in back ov me :). maybe just ask wat she thinks of it 1st... then ask if she wants somthing in return for tryig it... like in sex or... just ask :)

Always Hard [sign in to see picture]

I had a girlfriend who used a 5" Vibe on my ass, have to say just loved it,the pleasure was amazing and when she made me orgasm it always seemed much harder, apart from the usual foreplay, a little bum fun always got the pair of us going.

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

not yet, it remains a fantasy of mine as I have always enjoyed anal play for and by myself, would love to share

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

god i so wanted to do this with my recent ex .. i know he liked ass play an had tried stuff with other partners and was looking forward to penetrating him with my tongue and fingers then maybe some toys .

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

1 word - AMAZING.

my OH just said that she might tonight :P ... so might get a good pegging :P

update.. yep.. got penetrated :P good hard pop.

phil [sign in to see picture]

In answer to the title of this thread YES, simply amazing. There are quite a few threads on this site on this very subject. I can't understand why a lot of blokes find anal sex such a No No, in my view they don't know what they are missing.

My present O.H. was'nt even shocked when I asked her what I wanted. Just O.K. get the kit and lets give it a try, we have'nt looked back. My advice is GO FOR IT.

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

Certainly not, I don't mind her rubbing my ring when receiving oral but any pressure or if she tries to go further I find it a turn off.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Yes, this is something we have been into for many years. It takes a while and some practice to feel comfortable with it and be able to let the pleasure take over but it really is something not to be missed. I reckon it gives the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced and if you search the web you will find I'm far from alone in that experience.

With the right equipment it can be very physically pleasurable for the woman too.

gentleman uk [sign in to see picture]

This is not somthing i have tried yet, however i really want to. Think it would be very sexy. Sadly none of my previous partners have agreed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.