• Fun things to try out?

    1365721699
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1963
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    Thanks WS. Success ! Just hope my mother doesn't join the Forum.

    Lol we all worry about this 24/7, apart from WeeSteve and a few select others. I get enough rag from my ex-friends about using sex toys, so have decided not to post a picture of my face even though it is terribly tempting.

    Lifebuoy I'll make sure to give hints and tips when I meet that special someone lol, just need to find him!

    1365731600
    livvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 106
    • Joined: 19 Mar 2013

    I like having sex while we're both facing eachother on our sides, its abit of a tricky position considering i have abit of a tummy and my boobs have decided they've wanted to grow 4 cup sizes in the past 2 months (talk about late development haha :P) used to be really easy when i was flat cheasted though. You can look into there eyes, have a real loving connection while you're having sex. I love it :D

    1365764590

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    Thanks WS. Success ! Just hope my mother doesn't join the Forum.

    Lol we all worry about this 24/7, apart from WeeSteve and a few select others. I get enough rag from my ex-friends about using sex toys, so have decided not to post a picture of my face even though it is terribly tempting.

    Yeah, I wondered about this. I figure that most of the people I know aren't likely to be in the Forum anytime soon. And most people who know me would probably say I'm pretty quiet and dull. So if they recognised me here, their opinion of me could only go upwards !

    1365764962

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    livvie wrote:

    I like having sex while we're both facing eachother on our sides, its abit of a tricky position considering i have abit of a tummy and my boobs have decided they've wanted to grow 4 cup sizes in the past 2 months (talk about late development haha :P) used to be really easy when i was flat cheasted though. You can look into there eyes, have a real loving connection while you're having sex. I love it :D

    Oh Livvie, you old romantic ! Sounds really beautiful though..... I could learn something from this. Sex with a partner can sometimes feel like it's just about chasing orgasms. But you remind me that there's another (really important) dimension.

    1365776218
    the_drew [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 26
    • Joined: 3 Jan 2008

    Ass to Mouth! My wife and I accidentally did it at a friends wedding three years back and it was amazing.

    It's now a regular thing for us and no, we've never had any complications or health issues.

    1365776871
    Dolly_Dimple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 15 Mar 2013

    If you have a sofa with arms or even a wide armchair, Place the woman so she is laid on the sofa/chair with her arse on the arm of it. ( you can place a cushion under her arse if you need more height ) Then have her stretch her legs as far as she can so her feet point towards her shoulders. Bloke stands where her arse is and enters her while he holds on to her hands or wrists, her arms should be straight and by her sides. This gives the bloke some 'pull' as he thrusts in. If she can't get her legs that far back its ok, she can just bend her legs at the knee's with her knee's pointing towards her shoulders. However, with her arse being on the arm of the chair / sofa and her back being on the 'seat' then it will help her to swing her legs towards herself.

    1365795953

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    the_drew wrote:

    Ass to Mouth! My wife and I accidentally did it at a friends wedding three years back and it was amazing.

    It's now a regular thing for us and no, we've never had any complications or health issues.

    I've had a tongue touch there and, in a kinky sort of way it was interesting to have a partner willing to do it, though physically it was just a bit of a tickle. And I've done it a bit during normal oral sex. Sounds like you (after a doubly-good wash) have taken it to a more exciting level ..... full-on oral, focussed just anally. Definitely interesting to try....if you've got a partner who's up for it. ....Cheers Drew !

    1365796497
    KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 505
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2013

    Some of us have lives that extend beyond improving your sex life.

    1365796616

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    Dolly_Dimple wrote:

    If you have a sofa with arms or even a wide armchair, Place the woman so she is laid on the sofa/chair with her arse on the arm of it. ( you can place a cushion under her arse if you need more height ) Then have her stretch her legs as far as she can so her feet point towards her shoulders. Bloke stands where her arse is and enters her while he holds on to her hands or wrists, her arms should be straight and by her sides. This gives the bloke some 'pull' as he thrusts in. If she can't get her legs that far back its ok, she can just bend her legs at the knee's with her knee's pointing towards her shoulders. However, with her arse being on the arm of the chair / sofa and her back being on the 'seat' then it will help her to swing her legs towards herself.

    Sounds like one for lots of pillows to comfortably support her. I've never tried this, I must admit, but I can imagine that you both get extra friction and stimulus, because her downslope angle would mean that the penis would run hard along the upper side of the vaginal passage (?) Cheers for that DD

    1365809044
    livvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 106
    • Joined: 19 Mar 2013

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    livvie wrote:

    I like having sex while we're both facing eachother on our sides, its abit of a tricky position considering i have abit of a tummy and my boobs have decided they've wanted to grow 4 cup sizes in the past 2 months (talk about late development haha :P) used to be really easy when i was flat cheasted though. You can look into there eyes, have a real loving connection while you're having sex. I love it :D

    Oh Livvie, you old romantic ! Sounds really beautiful though..... I could learn something from this. Sex with a partner can sometimes feel like it's just about chasing orgasms. But you remind me that there's another (really important) dimension.

    Dont get me wrong, i love sex, and love every single position, but then sex is just sex, this is loving sex, which we dont do rarely, so its very special to me (:

    1365809331
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    livvie wrote:

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    livvie wrote:

    I like having sex while we're both facing eachother on our sides, its abit of a tricky position considering i have abit of a tummy and my boobs have decided they've wanted to grow 4 cup sizes in the past 2 months (talk about late development haha :P) used to be really easy when i was flat cheasted though. You can look into there eyes, have a real loving connection while you're having sex. I love it :D

    Oh Livvie, you old romantic ! Sounds really beautiful though..... I could learn something from this. Sex with a partner can sometimes feel like it's just about chasing orgasms. But you remind me that there's another (really important) dimension.

    Dont get me wrong, i love sex, and love every single position, but then sex is just sex, this is loving sex, which we dont do rarely, so its very special to me (:

    Love really connecting like that, it is really special :) But also loved the quickie we had on the way home lol

    1365873939

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    I can recommend watersports, if you haven't already tried it. It's not for everyone, of course. But if you are both uninhibited and are up for something double-X rated, it's worth trying, even if once proves to be enough and you leave it at that.

    Now lads, peeing in the water when your OH is relaxing in the bath, is NOT going to do it. You are going to get grounded (BIG TIME) and sent to bed with no supper. Obviously, it needs to have the consent of both parties.

    Some people might not like the idea of it because they think it might feel 'abusive' and they don't want to be abused, nor want to abuse their partner. All I can say is, a lot of women get a thrill from their partner ejaculating over them..... and that's what it seems like when you try it. Hot, wet and very, very erotic.

    The best way to start is to enjoy a few drinks and to take a shower together. You might have come across porn that involves targetting all parts of the body, but peeing on your partners genitals is perhaps the most exciting thing. It can be part of a sesssion of kissing and slow, sensuous soaping, and can lead on to all those other good things you can do under a shower. Or wash and dry eachother off and transfer the session elsewhere.

    You can also do it over the WC, him sitting at the back of the seat while she perches on the front. Or when she's target, she sits open legged with vulva held open, while he pees in the usual standing position.

    1365881995
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    Agree with you on the watersports Lifebuoy. We've now invested in a sheet for the bed so can do it in comfort.

    For us there's no element of degredation it's just about the sensation and being more intimate with each other, it's not something i would have considered with anyone else i don't think.

    1365885812

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    Lou22 wrote:

    Agree with you on the watersports Lifebuoy. We've now invested in a sheet for the bed so can do it in comfort.

    For us there's no element of degredation it's just about the sensation and being more intimate with each other, it's not something i would have considered with anyone else i don't think.

    Hi Lou I don't have a lot of experience with watersports.... sounds like you've explored it quite a bit and developed it as a part of love-making. If your approach is experimental, there must be things you can recommend to others.... and not just in relation to watersports (?)

    1365887782
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 843
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I suppose we're just at the point where anything can at least be discussed without judgement, the worst that will happen is one of us will say no and then if we decide to try it we don't have to do it again if we don't like it.

    The most regular things for us which i suppose might be experimental are that we have a d/s relationship in the bedroom. This was something i suggested as i enjoy not only being submissive in this enviroment but also a certain amount of pain (spanking, clamps etc hoping to try hot wax soon). My partner isn't particulary domineering by nature but he gets pleasure from knowing how much i enjoy it and seeing me tied up is visually stimulating for him.

    Also (when it gets a bit warmer) we'll be getting back outside for a bit of fun. we've no interest in being watched but just being outside in nice settings is somehow very freeing and can be very romantic to. I feel alot closer to him knowing i've only tried all these things with him.

    1365941138

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    KebertXela wrote:

    Some of us have lives that extend beyond improving your sex life.

    Hopefully that's all of us, KX. Sex isn't everything. It's fun, it's comforting, it's physiologically gratifying and it can cement a great relationship. That's about enough reason for most people to take an interest in developing it

    1365942672

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    Lou22 wrote:

    The most regular things for us which i suppose might be experimental are that we have a d/s relationship in the bedroom. This was something i suggested as i enjoy not only being submissive in this enviroment but also a certain amount of pain (spanking, clamps etc hoping to try hot wax soon). My partner isn't particulary domineering by nature but he gets pleasure from knowing how much i enjoy it and seeing me tied up is visually stimulating for him.

    Yeah, I'm no expert, but I quite like dabbling in bondage. I have introduced GFs to it, though I've not had a GF for whom it really 'ticked their boxes' (no pun intended). Some haven't really liked the idea if it, I think fearing that once they are trussed-up I'm going to transform ('Jekyl and Hyde'-like) and they are going to discover a darker side of me that they didn't know existed !!

    To make it more fun and less threatening, I make the fastenings slack enough for them to be able to slip out of. Also, I think the fastenings need to be comfortable, because bondage maybe works best if you can struggle and pull against them, as your partner has their wicked way. To these ends, I've used handkerchieves to go around wrists and ankles, then a string, tied to these, running under the bed. (I guess if it's something you get into, then it's worth getting something more purpose-made, as in the LH catalogue).

    But yes, bondage taps into, and manipulates, the power relationship, whether it's a bit of fun-and-fantasy, or something more primeval. Definitely it's in the category of 'fun to try out' when you know your partner well. Thanks Lou

    1366030185
    Dolly_Dimple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 15 Mar 2013

    Lifebuoy wrote:

    Dolly_Dimple wrote:

    If you have a sofa with arms or even a wide armchair, Place the woman so she is laid on the sofa/chair with her arse on the arm of it. ( you can place a cushion under her arse if you need more height ) Then have her stretch her legs as far as she can so her feet point towards her shoulders. Bloke stands where her arse is and enters her while he holds on to her hands or wrists, her arms should be straight and by her sides. This gives the bloke some 'pull' as he thrusts in. If she can't get her legs that far back its ok, she can just bend her legs at the knee's with her knee's pointing towards her shoulders. However, with her arse being on the arm of the chair / sofa and her back being on the 'seat' then it will help her to swing her legs towards herself.

    Sounds like one for lots of pillows to comfortably support her. I've never tried this, I must admit, but I can imagine that you both get extra friction and stimulus, because her downslope angle would mean that the penis would run hard along the upper side of the vaginal passage (?) Cheers for that DD

    HI Lifebuoy.

    No, you dont need a lot of pillows or cushions as her upper body is supported by the chair /sofa seat, you could place one under her hips for extra height if required though. She is basically on a 'slant' as her arse is on the arm but her body is on the seat with her legs towards her shoulders. You are right in the theory of the penis angle. Great for you, great for her. Particularly as you pull her arms towards you via her hands or wrists as you thrust as it kind of 'crunches' her ( a little like doing an ab crunch ) If you want to vary it a little, she can put her legs over your shoulders or round your neck while you hold them. Enjoy ;-)

    1366036305
    Ramona Sofi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2013

    Yeah I liked some of the positions suggested in this particular post.

    I will surely try some of this positions. Personally I tried doggy style which was the most pleasurable and normal missionary position with slight twist in it.

    1366038741

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    Thanks Dolly and Sofi (Sofi is your first name, I take it). Yes doggy is the favourite for most people, especially if the fit of penis and vagina isn't too tight in other positions. I think some women find it uncomfortable, especially if they're kneeling on the mattress. But if the woman stands on the floor and leans forward, her hands on the mattress, it can be more easy to take. I definitely orgasm more quickly, and maybe more intensely, if I enter from behind.

    As mentioned earlier, you get the same effect if the man lies on his back and the woman rides him, with her back to his face.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.