• Do you ever wish for more than you can handle?

    1365331812
    HotLola [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2013

    I've noticed that whenever I shop for toys, I start looking at the big bad wolfs first, lol! The thought of having something big is arousing, however it sometimes occurs that once you have it, you realize things don't usualy work that way... :D

    Does it happen with you?

    1365338650

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 239
    • Joined: 1 Apr 2013

    LOL..... Appetite bigger than your stomach...... or bigger than something else !

    1366476756
    Lou22 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 856
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2011

    I suppose it does sometimes. Not necessarily with the size of toys, i don't find the idea of having something to big that arousing (although i see my partner eyeing them up occasionally, i think he wonders what it would look like).

    But if we decide to try out something new or a bit kinky sexually i tend to want to jump in at the deep end instead of working up to it, i'm just a bit excitable.

    Also i buy more chocolate than i need

    1366552706
    danslack [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 151
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2011

    i thought id try something a little bigger.. miss-red the size, got a man ramme or something from LH (in myreviews) and well it ws a little to lite bigger han i thought. went in with a good worm up but did ot do much i dont think.... try it bigger but might not be wat u tnk :)

    1371417737
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    Several of my toys are unlikely ever to fit inside me more than perhaps half way! Maybe it's eyes bigger than my tummy (well butt hole) yes. Also to have a challenge while enjoying a session, a little time stretching or maybe just enjoying the heft of a monster that is half way in, stretched as far as I can go before returning to a slightly smaller size to plunge in and out of me to finish off.

    Takes all sorts, and those witnesses to my greed grin up at me every time I have a session. :)

    1371417924
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 488
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    lookslikefun wrote:

    Several of my toys are unlikely ever to fit inside me more than perhaps half way!

    Do you mind mentioning which? ;)

    Btw, I realized that you are the author of the epic review of the Asscavator. Probably the best I have read on this site. My hat is off!

    1371419375
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    repliquant wrote:

    lookslikefun wrote:

    Several of my toys are unlikely ever to fit inside me more than perhaps half way!

    Do you mind mentioning which? ;)

    Btw, I realized that you are the author of the epic review of the Asscavator. Probably the best I have read on this site. My hat is off!

    :) Ha! Thanks for the nice words...I doff my hat in return, sir!

    One example is the Master 4 stage rocket....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25660 I only make it to the stratosphere, deep space still out of my reach here as stage three is already a real challenge at 10.5 inches circumference.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8574 is only a 'medium', but hasn't yet been round the corner, 9" seem to be too much for me at the sigmoid at the moment. It feels fantastic, the shape is a good one and I think I'll soon be buying its bigger brother just for those first 8-10 inches as they glide...Big stretch ahead.

    That said, after an exciting and long drawn out session, I finally managed to entertain myself with both shots of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7234 on Friday. That has kept me in check for many many months. A small victory :)

    But practice makes perfect... it's a bit of an issue finding time alone for exploring these new limits I confess.

    1371423854
    bigstu [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 240
    • Joined: 29 Aug 2012

    Yes same as you, I have a couple of toys that I am currently working my way up to. When they arrived it was a 'fuck no way' reaction, do I send it back hell no its a challenge to work up to it.

    I ordered the 8inch adam cock for use by my OH as a dildo strapon on me, so far my ass hole cannot stretch to taking it but we having fun trying and I am looking forward to the day when she fucks me with it.

    Even some of the toys I've bought for her where viewed with horror but now are regulars in the sex play.

    Its good to have aims and goals

    1371479932
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 628
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    Yes! Me and dildos aren't compatible though! They never fit and just hurt. Even my boyfriends clone a willy :s

    1371569066
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 488
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    lookslikefun wrote:

    One example is the Master 4 stage rocket....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25660 I only make it to the stratosphere, deep space still out of my reach here as stage three is already a real challenge at 10.5 inches circumference.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8574 is only a 'medium', but hasn't yet been round the corner, 9" seem to be too much for me at the sigmoid at the moment. It feels fantastic, the shape is a good one and I think I'll soon be buying its bigger brother just for those first 8-10 inches as they glide...Big stretch ahead.

    That said, after an exciting and long drawn out session, I finally managed to entertain myself with both shots of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7234 on Friday. That has kept me in check for many many months. A small victory :)

    But practice makes perfect... it's a bit of an issue finding time alone for exploring these new limits I confess.

    The Rocket is in the mail, somewhere over grey salty water, along with just under 20 of other toys. Finally I could tango ;)

    I adore Master Series toys, so I absolutely had to get this one, too. Already bitched about its length somewhere on this forum ;) Made only for 4-meter-tall Andromendans, that one. There are plenty of toys, especially from TSX, that do not seem to respect the human anatomy, and are 'just too long' to fit. Apparently, advanced players for whom these tools are designed like to extend backdoor play to — how shall I call it — intestinal play, which I don't think is such a good idea, and is certainly not without significant risks. It's one thing to have the tip of the toy poke at the bend, and it's another to cram half of the toy up there, straightening the colon!

    Thus far I have done little beyond poking into the bend, and only because the toys in question were a little too long. Deeper — well, that for me is admissible only with a soft, segmented toy, such as the spade chains from Master Series (Anal Link Large and XL). I don't know if you have seen these first-hand, but in addition to being insanely long, they are not exactly small diameter-wise ;) And then there is Black Baller, which is nothing short of medieval. Taken them all, and I have no wish for hard toys to do what these colossal, soft chains did to me :p

    Two Shots is also in the mail, this time from here. As far as I can ascertain, this one is also "just too long" to fir a human. But what else is new. And this is TSX, so such a mismatch is more or less expected.

    As for mine, well, there are quite a few always-too-big-uns, not counting the monsters I ordered last Friday. When I began playing two months ago, I went to one of the local brick & mortars, selected quite a few toys they had there, including the "biggest' item they had on offer, and accepted the warning that "it was not for beginners". it took me some 20 minutes to go through all these toys, and I was left wondering whethere my ass was different from the standard, or something, because this "not for beginners" item went in and out like knife through butter. After I got my caliper some time later, it turned out to be just 35 mm. Heh. If 35 mm is 'not for beginners', then what is?

    So, coming back to the point, my next shopping was done all online, and I bought a truckload of tools, all the way to Challenge XL from the Red Boy line of Doc Johnson. Saw it once in a porn movie, and thus didn't even hesitate, even though the dames perused that giant vaginally, not anally. It has served me as a yardstick for all other toys. Though I have a shot at this kind of girth — at least I like to think so ,given my relatively fast progress towards 80 mm in less than two months of play — I still think I'm unlikely to ever ram that thing in. It's a cone, and one made of fairly hard materials with a high shore A index. My experiences long ago with the 59 mm Classic Large that is a miniature version of the Challenge convinced me that cones suck. They poke too much, do not offer that full feeling enough, and are a bitch to extract. All work and no significant payoff once the deed is done.

    I think that if I ever get to 115 mm, it will be with a toy made of different materials, such as the soft Master Series toys. One thing among those still in the mail is the Ram & Cram monster (size: regular, but what that means is not based on human data :p ). At least I have a very good chance to take more than half of it in, length-wise, and all of it too, one day. You should see the "extra large" version of that thing. It is a third taller, and begins at 100 mm diameter! No, you should really check that one out, just for kicks ;)

    By the way, it seems to me that nearly all companies ape one another, nicking designs, and even names to some extent. Ram & Cram ~= Ream and Scream. Three Bangs for Your Butt ~= Three Bumps for Your Rump. Man in a Barrel ~= The Keg. Can't they think of something original? ;) And of course everyone is aping the servant/master plug series, or vice versa. So you end up with several companies making near identical toys. Very silly...

    The Armadillo is too long, so is the Polyphemus moth caterpillar, so are both of my monster-sized solid-sheath inflatables, and so is the das boot Anal Torpedo. But none of these is meant to be taken all in. From those that are, the Master Series Missile egg will be beyond tough, and so will the Butt Buster. I find that hard to imagine that anyone could take the third bulge in, given that it is half buried in the base.

    All that said, I think all of these will be worth trying, with the exception of Challenge XL. I've already given up on it.

    1371662476
    lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 2 May 2010

    repliquant wrote:

    lookslikefun wrote:

    One example is the Master 4 stage rocket....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25660 I only make it to the stratosphere, deep space still out of my reach here as stage three is already a real challenge at 10.5 inches circumference.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8574 is only a 'medium', but hasn't yet been round the corner, 9" seem to be too much for me at the sigmoid at the moment. It feels fantastic, the shape is a good one and I think I'll soon be buying its bigger brother just for those first 8-10 inches as they glide...Big stretch ahead.

    That said, after an exciting and long drawn out session, I finally managed to entertain myself with both shots of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7234 on Friday. That has kept me in check for many many months. A small victory :)

    But practice makes perfect... it's a bit of an issue finding time alone for exploring these new limits I confess.

    The Rocket is in the mail, somewhere over grey salty water, along with just under 20 of other toys. Finally I could tango ;)

    I adore Master Series toys, so I absolutely had to get this one, too. Already bitched about its length somewhere on this forum ;) Made only for 4-meter-tall Andromendans, that one. There are plenty of toys, especially from TSX, that do not seem to respect the human anatomy, and are 'just too long' to fit. .......

    Thus far I have done little beyond poking into the bend, and only because the toys in question were a little too long. Deeper — well, that for me is admissible only with a soft, segmented toy, such as the spade chains from Master Series (Anal Link Large and XL). I don't know if you have seen these first-hand, but in addition to being insanely long, they are not exactly small diameter-wise ;) And then there is Black Baller, which is nothing short of medieval. Taken them all, and I have no wish for hard toys to do what these colossal, soft chains did to me :p

    Two Shots is also in the mail, this time from here. As far as I can ascertain, this one is also "just too long" to fir a human. But what else is new.....

    ..so, coming back to the point, my next shopping was done all online, and I bought a truckload of tools, ...... They poke too much, do not offer that full feeling enough, and are a bitch to extract. All work and no significant payoff once the deed is done.

    I think that if I ever get to 115 mm, it will be with a toy made of different materials, such as the soft Master Series toys. One thing among those still in the mail is the Ram & Cram monster (size: regular, but what that means is not based on human data :p ). At least I have a very good chance to take more than half of it in, length-wise, and all of it too, one day. You should see the "extra large" version of that thing. It is a third taller, and begins at 100 mm diameter! No, you should really check that one out, just for kicks ;)

    sounds like you'll not be leaving the house to enjoy the summer then?

    I think you're under-selling how far you're going. if you can deal with the black baller, then you're already 'round the corner', and at a large diameter, too. That's another challenge that awaits, my toy box also has one and It's one of the tests that I haven't yet passed, sigmoid says no at that size.

    once you've taken delivery, let us know how you get on....

    1371724667
    repliquant [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 488
    • Joined: 16 May 2013

    lookslikefun wrote:

    sounds like you'll not be leaving the house to enjoy the summer then?

    I think you're under-selling how far you're going. if you can deal with the black baller, then you're already 'round the corner', and at a large diameter, too. That's another challenge that awaits, my toy box also has one and It's one of the tests that I haven't yet passed, sigmoid says no at that size.

    once you've taken delivery, let us know how you get on....

    Er... nonono ;) As a girth player (as opposed to length player) I mean the widest point for any given toy when I refer to them being 'taken'. In the context of the above I see how this could have been misleading ;) I scribble notes and take photos for every toy that I manage to take, usually soon after two succesful insertions, as only then the related experiences are valid for toy assessment. That is now done for all four chains I have, including the Dark Nadir that arrived yesterday. So, I'm done with all, diameter-wise. For chains, I consider myself done length-wise if I take at least half of them in. Turning now to length then, since I made the notes I have taken all 15 cm of Dark Nadir, all 27 cm of Anal Link Large, 4 out of 5 spades of Anal Link XL at 27 cm, and 3 out of 5 balls from Black Baller, at 22 cm. I didn't make an attempt to insert more balls from the latter, since given the shape it wouldn't be a good idea, to me.

    Ball plugs and chains for me are very addictive. There are very few on the market, unfortunately, therefore sometimes I substitute with other toys. For example, all three variants of the Three Bumps toy from MS arrived yesterday. The bulges on the large version are nearly spherical, and the smallest one is 70 mm. What fun ;) It goes in a lot more easily than the equivalent Round Large from the Doc. Unlike with the latter, I can't walk around with it, but that's ok. I look forward to the day when I take a near-sphere that is over 80 mm... Will probably have to administer breathing lessons first though :]

    As for the summer, point taken, but I don't think it applies ;) The way I tend to use toys these days means that my evening pre-bed showers are simply longer, up to half an hour, often half that. The new arrivals will last me for a long time. For larger sizes, I expect my progress to slow down, exponentially at that. I have all the essentials now, and more besides, and there aren't nearly any more toys that I could even consider buying. Mayhap I've reached the end of the internet ;)

    1371725162
    hullabaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 30 Jul 2009

    I once read an article that men especially love to get massive powertools to do small jobs. So for instance a bloke would buy a ride on mower to cut a lawn the size of a large rug. Does that count

    1371729652
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3465
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I do enjoy large dildos from time to time, I am not talking massive. The size alone makes them very intense, add with texture and I am seeing stars. I only like them on occasion and I am more than happy with medium sized dildos the majority of the time.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.