• Sex with panties on

Magic Matt [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend mainly wears thongs and nothing turns me on more than keeping one of her lacey pink thongs on whilst fucking her, i enjoy seeing it get soaking wet and hitching it to one side to slip inside her. It can get in the way a bit when we're going for a proper long hard banging though, so we usually take it off!

There's also a massive turn on about hitching up her skirt and banging her with her thong still on then pulling it back down as if nothing ever happened!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I love to shag my OH while she is still wearing her panties, skirt lifted, pulled to one side and cock in,. Very horny, I like the additional friction and during outside sex so much more naughty.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Can I hijack this thread slightly and ask if any ladies like having their panties inserted in their pussies during foreplay or even just before sex, we do it occasionally and pending what she's been wearing (especially if satiny finish) the feeling can be awesome!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I do like this but find they just get in the way for me after a bit so prefer crotchless if we're doing this.

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

On the odd occasion when Sara is wearing them (she loves going commando) I love to pull them to one side and slide inside her.

An ex would insist on it!

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try this...

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

id like to get some crotchless knickers to have a go itn .

xabix [sign in to see picture]

I love it! It makes it seem a bit naughtier/dirtier which is always a good thing! Not too good afterwards though if you don't have a spare pair as they get very wet!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

True, not a fan of putting wet knickers back on lol

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

Can I hijack this thread slightly and ask if any ladies like having their panties inserted in their pussies during foreplay or even just before sex, we do it occasionally and pending what she's been wearing (especially if satiny finish) the feeling can be awesome!

no, it would soak up too much moisture

mz sin [sign in to see picture]

My b/f likes to tapeel them off me . Ive tried wearing crotchless and demand to keep them

on but he just rips them off!

sxshx [sign in to see picture]

I love this, when you're so in the moment neither of you can wait, plus it feels naughtier.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm, there is something kinky about just pulling them up afterwards with the spunk sliding all over her for the rest of the day!

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

@WildThing My OH makes an awful lot of that. Just putting her panties back over, and keeping the mess there all day. She *loves* doing that!

DebbieUK [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I like it cos it feels really naughty. I do it on my own sometimes and use a toy with them inside me too! Love the feel of them pushing on my gspot. I broadcast it live sometimes too. Just feels too good!

__Jadey__ [sign in to see picture]

Love it, he will slide them over to the side sometimes, but occasionally just rip himself a nice entrance hole in my knickers which can be amazing!

Bex_1234 [sign in to see picture]

I have a very sexy pair of crotchless knickers with suspender clips - wearing them with stockings looks very hot.

My husband does like to "probe" at me through lacy knickers right before sex, as he says it feels nice on the end of his dick. Then we'll push them to the side, or take them off if we can be bothered!

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Lovely memories of hurried teenage quickies! Also later memories of lacy French knickers which must have been designed for sex. Yes, we both like her to keep them on occasionally, she has several crotchless knickers and "Lola Luna" thongs. It adds to the eroticism.

BaileysLover [sign in to see picture]

luvved up cupple wrote:

We do this, it's soooo hot! Can soak up some of your juices and leave you a bit dry though. For some very bizarre reason hubby likes it when i keep my socks on!!! Especially if they are white ones. No idea why because I have sexy feet which he loves. I hate keeping socks on!

xabix [sign in to see picture]

WildThing wrote:

Hmmm, there is something kinky about just pulling them up afterwards with the spunk sliding all over her for the rest of the day!

I'm the opposite I have to clean up straight away! Wish I could just pull 'em up but I hate the wet feeling afterwards!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.