• Sex with panties on

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Funny this subject should be heading up the forums - we've just done exactly this! He definitely likes the look of it but I think also something about me being partially covered and him taking me anyway turns him on psychologically? Not quite sure how to articulate this; anyone else get what I mean?

SS xx

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission, there's definitely a D/s aspect to this cos I love it too. It has a lot to do with being "taken" before you're "ready", a lot to do with impatience (which I find hot) and a lot to do with a sort of brutality, that I also find super hot ;)

For my partner it's not the look, it's the notion of just taking me immediately without thinking of comfort or anything. Yummy!

Romeo Papa [sign in to see picture]

It's very hot to pull the panties to one side and fuck away. I think it's cause it makes it feel like a frantic and passionate encounter, as if you were so horny you could wait long enough to take them off. I have to admit that I do find they rub against my cock a bit which can make it a bit sore, so it's not something I do often

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

Had to laugh at this, last few times I just ripped the crotch of her nickers apart like a man possessed. The look of shock on her face and the lust in her eyes gets me every time. I learnt my lesson now as she wouldn't let me just replace the knickers. I always ended up having to buy the set (bra and knickers) and it was never the one set either.

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I think you're right Shellyboo, and articulated it much better than me!

SS xx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I love it its very naughty sends shivers up me its like' oooo this is naughty ' I love it also love it when I wear crotchless and a hand or OH cock slipping in mmmm

madonroses [sign in to see picture]

I love being taken like this - definitely feels naughty that he can't wait. Crotchless works really well too especially knowing that you are wearing them for that very purpose. Makes me feel very sexy and certainly no complaints from my hubby ;0)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I like her wearing crotchless, but she usually refrains as she finds them too rude! Quite a naughty feeling though...

GoHardGoFast [sign in to see picture]

This happens a lot here! It's v hot, thinks its the frantic 'I have to have u now' feeling that gets us both! :)

Crotchless knickers are sexy too!!

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

Love doing that... not weird at all

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

not weird at all. I'm not a fan myself, they get in the way.

However I do like him fingering me with my knickers on

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

It depends if my wife is wearing her ginormous old woman pants or not. If she is, then normally I pull them off and try and hide them under something so she never wears them again... But if she's wearign a nice pair then leaving them on adds a little bit of kinkiness :)

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

ive never really tried it if memory serves :/ i prefer the idea of full feel of skin on skin , not that i can really comment on the pants to the side issue without trying .. i imagine it would irk me though

S4zz [sign in to see picture]

Dixie Normous wrote:

I love just pushing my wife's panties to one side when we have sex. My wife thinks I'm weird! Does Anyone else like this??

I love this, it's something I frequently include in the build up of my fantasies - I think it's possibly because one of my first boyfriends used to hook my panties over to one side and then finger me to a frenzie! Mmm

Kat_88 [sign in to see picture]

Love this! sooo kinky, i think a few people have said, its the feeling of "i have to have you now!" that does it for me! My OH also likes to pull my panties down to mid-thigh! (super hot! ;))

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Love to do this when having impromptu and naughty sex. She likes me to keep my briefs on and pulls them under my dick and balls - says it makes me bigger and harder. So I don't complain

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

Im with you Dixie. I love to go to bed with my wife and keep her underwear on during sex, I don’t know why to be honest but I think its sexy. I like to slide the thong aside and co for it. Often my OH dresses up so the underwear is part of the outfit

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

love doing it with my knickers on

b/f loves feeling them up when he is doing me

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

i love this my thinking is if she has made the effort to dress in pretty sexy knickers then you want tobe able to still see it during sex not when its twanged across the bedroom and hanging off the lamp!

PinkLipstick92 [sign in to see picture]

I've done this alot, and it can be really thrilling, that feeling of "we need it NOW!" As luvvedupcupple has said, if I've made the effort (not that I mind I love sexy underwear) I don't want them ripped off within minutes!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.