• how to have an orgasm during anal sex

    1364646629
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    I ve never been into anal sex but my OH likes it so slowly but surely he conviced me to do it a few times in the past months. Least weekend we had an intense foreplay session and after some good finger action I found myself realy wanting his dick in my bum. We ve done it once later in the week it was great but i didn t come.
    Now i m a bit obsessed by anal. Been watching anal porn and it turns me on so much.
    What in need advice on is how to have an orgasm when we do it next.
    What toys would u recomend for vaginal stimulation while my OH is having jis way with my bum??

    1364660492
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    Hope I will get some advice soon as I am so up for it today.

    1364660706
    ukduo2004 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 18 Mar 2008

    Well, if you're up for it today you're needing to use what you've got available.

    Him up there and the balls you've reviewed up the front passage? Anything you've got that vibrates against your clit?

    If you're really stuck do it doggy and reach through with your hand.

    Good luck.

    1364673384
    dh [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 381
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    I'd say your best chance would be through clitoral stimulation; ideally with a vibrator, but as the previous post says you could use your fingers; whatever works best for you when masturbating. I don't think there are many women that could orgasm through anal penetration alone, so don't set yourself unrealistic goals

    1364675301
    sal n dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 16 Mar 2013

    look on here they sell a double penetrator cock ring your OH slides his penis into to the ring and fixed to that is a dildo so he gives you it up the bum and the dildo in your front passage . i own one and it is amazing one man to cocks what more could you want its a big turn on having both holes filled up. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10239

    1364676136
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    My OH likes a butt plug up the bum, while I cream her... But you could use a plug in the front while your OH was busy... ?

    1364718932
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    i find the excitement makes my O but failing that, a good gspot vibe or bullet

    1364725505
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    Thank you guys for advice. Only had a quick last check of the thread. It was aa good ideea with the love balls. Though i didn t use those reviewed but tried the tracy cox pink ones. They are larger and fill u up.
    used them for foreplay but took them out after i was all wet. After some doggy, spooning and doggy again i jumped on top. OH had only to keep it well pushed in and suck my boobs and in 5 min the big O came.
    It s never been so good before and I think the anticipation helped me be ready for it. My OH was so happy especially when I told him that I want him in my bum at least once a week from now on.

    1364725691
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    Now I am looking forward to a dress up steamy ass session for the afternoon. He s got no ideea I m planing it. Can t wait to see his face when I ask him to push his pride in my round bum.
    Oh yeah. I think writting about it makes me horny. Yupyyyy

    1364734603
    Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 119
    • Joined: 16 Oct 2010

    I find that I can orgasm through anal penetration but I certainly can't through vaginal.

    Sometimes hubby is just licking me and playing with my bum before finger fucking me and that makes me come and come and come - which is lovely but I have to be in the mood for it.

    Relaxing helps, lube and just practise!

    Have fun

    1364819180
    Postillionager [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 234
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    We both (MF couple) enjoy this best with some delicate genital stimulation, this guarantees a full climax, but occasionally we have each achieved orgasm just through anal alone, or full on DP if we're really horny.

    1364822466
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    I feel really lucky. It worked again. I can orgasm with a good foreplay first and me on top.

    can t wait to get there doggy style.

    please keep adding ideas

    1364859981
    Wondering75 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 76
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2012

    And for guys?

    1364914274
    Loveitrough [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 41
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2010

    Clitoral stimulation, although like the previous poster I find just the excitement and the feeling alone is normally sufficient. Love it. Sadly OH not so keen, just wish I could convince him to do it more frequently!

    1364931368
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 830
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    I come from straightforward anal, I recommend lots of lube if you are fairly new to it. The penetration alone can make me orgasm to be honest, but i has to be pretty hard and deep. OH doesn't complain and I'm finding our anal is more intimate than any other sex we have :)

    1364980670
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    sal n dave wrote:

    look on here they sell a double penetrator cock ring your OH slides his penis into to the ring and fixed to that is a dildo so he gives you it up the bum and the dildo in your front passage . i own one and it is amazing one man to cocks what more could you want its a big turn on having both holes filled up. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10239

    Hi . I had I look at it and it lookks like a great ideea. It is on my wish list. maybe someone will surprise me? ..who knows...

    1364981172
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    Loveitrough wrote:

    Clitoral stimulation, although like the previous poster I find just the excitement and the feeling alone is normally sufficient. Love it. Sadly OH not so keen, just wish I could convince him to do it more frequently!

    It is very unusually for a man not to want a bit of ass action. Maybe it s worth mentioning that u had a top notch clean up over there, you can get a good anal douche (I just bought the Colt Douche which attaches directly to your shouer - ill use it later).

    And when you are up for it dress up nicely, make sure part of your ass is on sight. I d say wear some crotchless undies, and a school girl mini skirt -like a tutu. Wear high heels and holdups.

    But don t lie in bed, walk and make him stand up as well, then try and bend over so he sees your rear really well.

    That was the start for us. I ve done the dressing up and he bent me over ... you can imagine the rest.

    1364987490
    Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 289
    • Joined: 13 Jun 2009

    bad_girl wrote:

    Loveitrough wrote:

    Clitoral stimulation, although like the previous poster I find just the excitement and the feeling alone is normally sufficient. Love it. Sadly OH not so keen, just wish I could convince him to do it more frequently!

    It is very unusually for a man not to want a bit of ass action. Maybe it s worth mentioning that u had a top notch clean up over there, you can get a good anal douche (I just bought the Colt Douche which attaches directly to your shouer - ill use it later).

    And when you are up for it dress up nicely, make sure part of your ass is on sight. I d say wear some crotchless undies, and a school girl mini skirt -like a tutu. Wear high heels and holdups.

    But don t lie in bed, walk and make him stand up as well, then try and bend over so he sees your rear really well.

    That was the start for us. I ve done the dressing up and he bent me over ... you can imagine the rest.

    I think that is a misconception. I get quite sad to see that men get the 'men want...' stuff thrown at them. Men are as individual as women. Some men like it, some don't. Just as it is unacceptable for men to pressurised women that they should like something, it is equally unacceptable to do the same to men.

    1364995224
    bad_girl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 31 Jan 2013

    Honeytongue wrote:

    bad_girl wrote:

    Loveitrough wrote:

    Clitoral stimulation, although like the previous poster I find just the excitement and the feeling alone is normally sufficient. Love it. Sadly OH not so keen, just wish I could convince him to do it more frequently!

    It is very unusually for a man not to want a bit of ass action. Maybe it s worth mentioning that u had a top notch clean up over there, you can get a good anal douche (I just bought the Colt Douche which attaches directly to your shouer - ill use it later).

    And when you are up for it dress up nicely, make sure part of your ass is on sight. I d say wear some crotchless undies, and a school girl mini skirt -like a tutu. Wear high heels and holdups.

    But don t lie in bed, walk and make him stand up as well, then try and bend over so he sees your rear really well.

    That was the start for us. I ve done the dressing up and he bent me over ... you can imagine the rest.

    I think that is a misconception. I get quite sad to see that men get the 'men want...' stuff thrown at them. Men are as individual as women. Some men like it, some don't. Just as it is unacceptable for men to pressurised women that they should like something, it is equally unacceptable to do the same to men.

    Honeytongue I never suggested pressurision one into anal sex. The ideea was to tempt him into wanting it. No way pressure , that wouldn t help anyone.

    I am sure men worry about the same things as us when it comes to it so that's why I meantion cleaning.

    Sorry if my message did not come across the right way :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.