• fwb - why always me!!!

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

So why do I always get asked to be a friends with benefits!!! I recently got dumped as he "wasn't ready for a relationship" but then week later he text to see if would be his hook up and I was dating a bloke last year and when we had a talk about where it was going he said he was happy with the fwb tag

I think i must be giving off the wrong signals or mm, beginning to feel i may have a personality defect!!!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Aww hunni you just not found the right bloke don't settle for FWB if that's not what you want x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Because friends with benefits are awesome! I
    Being asked all of twice doesn't seem like a lot to me, so I wouldn't worry too much. People are entitled to want what they want -- it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you personally. Just continue to stick to your guns and be clear about what you want from the beginning, and don't settle for less than you want. You're never going to stop people asking though!

Janny [sign in to see picture]

To be honest. Have you ever considered you might be really hot and awsome in bed?? FWBs can be really good, still besties with most (tho we don't have sex anymore). It's really great for sex (you know eachother etc) but if emotions creep in, it can be tough, and then you should just end the sex until you feel comfortable again. It might take time, you might never have sex again - but you can still be best of friends! x

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

I know its disheartening when that's not what you want out of a relationship but like the others have said its really not down to anything you're doing.

Fwb can be a great relationship if that's what you want so people are going to ask. You just have to stick to what you want and remember there will be guys out there that want the same kind of relationship as you. x

Tarnished Silver [sign in to see picture]

This guy is just trying to use you. If he does not like you enough to go out with you for more than a week then he cannot claim to be a Friend With Benefits. Just a Cock In Need when it suits him.

My take on FWB is that it happens between people that like one another and have sex sometimes. He seems to want a Fuck Buddy to use when he has an itch, nothing more. And, from his 'too enthusiastic' comment I saw elsewhere, not for very long!

As others have said, if you don't want his terms, don't take them. You deserve better.

Hey thanks for your replies,

I have nothing against fwb per se, and have done it in the past, but just want more now,

confidence boosted a little again, onwards and upwards lol x

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

How are you meeting men?

It always suprises me when women meet men in pubs/clubs and then complain all they want to do is go out drinking.

Kebert, not sure how your drinking comment is relevant to the fwb thing, but will answer anyway, I met the last bloke in my local and I have also used dating sites too

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

Well, if you are meeting them on "friends with benefits .co.uk" its not unusual for them to be expecting fwb....

Ah you are so amusing..........

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.