• It's not meant for *that*!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

brockleyfox wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Janny wrote:

Does that melon/orange thing actually work?? Might re-live my youth and try it haha

The melon thing definately works. You cut a hole in one end, heat it in the microwave for around 10 - 20 seconds to warm it up. Then, off you pump!

As for the orange, it felt good, BUT eenthe largest oranges will only tease you. leaving you wanting for more. But, if your toy collection is not to hand, then get your 5 a day!

Wont the citric acid burn? Esp if it makes its way down your urethra? Also what about the pips? Wont they scratch?

Also also....careful with microwaving, it doesnt heat evenly and could cause hot spots inside and potentially cause burns.

I think I am just thinking of this from a womans point of view lol

WEll thats just health & Safety gone mad!! lol But yeah you do need to remove the pips.

I guess when you are young and horny, you dont consider the risks lol.

(Which is how people end up in A+E with a buzz lightyear toy up their butts. :P)

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Janny wrote:

Does that melon/orange thing actually work?? Might re-live my youth and try it haha

The melon thing definately works. You cut a hole in one end, heat it in the microwave for around 10 - 20 seconds to warm it up. Then, off you pump!

As for the orange, it felt good, BUT eenthe largest oranges will only tease you. leaving you wanting for more. But, if your toy collection is not to hand, then get your 5 a day!

Wont the citric acid burn? Esp if it makes its way down your urethra? Also what about the pips? Wont they scratch?

Also also....careful with microwaving, it doesnt heat evenly and could cause hot spots inside and potentially cause burns.

WEll thats just health & Safety gone mad!! lol But yeah you do need to remove the pips.

(Which is how people end up in A+E with a buzz lightyear toy up their butts. :P)

Nah that dude fell on that... :P

jimm88 [sign in to see picture]

Labyrinth wrote:

jimm88 wrote:

Theolain wrote:

This is gonna show how much of a stange and perverted child I was but.... I used to stick a toy sword in my ass, wasnt a flat one before anyone worries. I liked it but I didnt realy understand why...

i have a thing for blades and stuff... i totally get it. i wish you could by a 'sword dildo'

Not quite, but almost =) :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8590

Oh my!!! :p

dh [sign in to see picture]

I used to use hair gel for lubrication when wanking. The stuff I used was actually a lot like KY Jelly so it worked a treat

dh wrote:

I used to use hair gel for lubrication when wanking. The stuff I used was actually a lot like KY Jelly so it worked a treat

Well it works to set your hair hard... why not your cock :p

Dolly_Dimple [sign in to see picture]

I used the none bristle side of an electric toothbrush while on holiday without my toy.

The i discovered by accident, my husbands electric hair trimmers gave a buzz ( forgive the pun ) when i was 'trimming up' before wet shaving, when my toy broke.

I now have a replacement dildo.

dh [sign in to see picture]

Anyone want to own up to using a banana? Really want to use one on my wife. Probably best in a condom

dh wrote:

Anyone want to own up to using a banana? Really want to use one on my wife. Probably best in a condom

yup and eaten it... haha its warm after ;P

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Janny wrote:

To Infirmary, and beyond! lol

Talking about the A&E , I have looked at certain objects before and decided although they might be fun, it would take some serious explaining to a nurse lol

One other thing havused before is a bannana skin. This was before i discovered lube and strokers. Works ok.... Also used a full bannana to, but not in the same session ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.