• It's not meant for *that*!

MoonlightSerenity [sign in to see picture]

Red Lightning wrote:

The origial Xbox controllers give powerful vibrations. I never thought I would of had THAT much fun playing MoH.

Playstation controllers as well gave a really good kick.

Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]

Hair brush handles and the lightly brushing bristle over the front of my panties, too.

Previously mentioned ice pack for cool bags and wrapped frozen food.

Washing machine on high spin of course.

I remember draping myself in a silk sari once and having to most explosive orgasm without any rubbing or flicking.

Candles were very satisfying in the early days. And clip on earrings on my nips. Toothpaste pumps, shampoo bottles, screw driver handles, you name it I probably tried it.

Lucky people having mobile phones to add vibes for pleasure. I guess for me part of the thrill is cumming on something used by someone else for another purpose.

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

you name it my wifes uses it.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I tried plastic bottles a few times.

I almost got stuck once , it scared the hell out of me.

Thank goodness for fleshlights!

himnher [sign in to see picture]

When I was in my teens my mum used to have one of those plates that vibrate with the band that fits around your waist

Anything sexual didn't even occur to me the first time I tried it but I was hard within seconds and it didn't take long until the inevitable happened!

I was never off it after that

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing too wild, hairbrush handle and phone on vibrate. I wasn't very inventive.

kato [sign in to see picture]

Think I had quite an innocent childhood! I have used hair grips as nipples queers - the ones you use whilst sorting your hair can't think what they are called.
    Obviously used scarfs as restraints as well as ties.

cheekylilmonkey [sign in to see picture]

a banana lol i washed it off after and ate it haha it was still warm! :/ weird tho lol

done the hairbrush and my bestmates phone he would laugh at me askin if he could have his phone back yet (that was over my pjs tho) xx

horny husband [sign in to see picture]

the wife loves me to use a cucumber,firm banana,glass cloa bottle,wooden pepper mill and many more household items to pleasure her.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Janny wrote:

Does that melon/orange thing actually work?? Might re-live my youth and try it haha

The melon thing definately works. You cut a hole in one end, heat it in the microwave for around 10 - 20 seconds to warm it up. Then, off you pump!

As for the orange, it felt good, BUT eenthe largest oranges will only tease you. leaving you wanting for more. But, if your toy collection is not to hand, then get your 5 a day!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

brockleyfox wrote:

Janny wrote:

Does that melon/orange thing actually work?? Might re-live my youth and try it haha

The melon thing definately works. You cut a hole in one end, heat it in the microwave for around 10 - 20 seconds to warm it up. Then, off you pump!

As for the orange, it felt good, BUT eenthe largest oranges will only tease you. leaving you wanting for more. But, if your toy collection is not to hand, then get your 5 a day!

Wont the citric acid burn? Esp if it makes its way down your urethra? Also what about the pips? Wont they scratch?

Also also....careful with microwaving, it doesnt heat evenly and could cause hot spots inside and potentially cause burns.

I think I am just thinking of this from a womans point of view lol

jimm88 [sign in to see picture]

when i was younger i used a drum stick... not great... and thinking back splinters could of been a real problem

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Janny wrote:

Wont the citric acid burn? Esp if it makes its way down your urethra? Also what about the pips? Wont they scratch?

Also also....careful with microwaving, it doesnt heat evenly and could cause hot spots inside and potentially cause burns.

I think I am just thinking of this from a womans point of view lol

WEll thats just health & Safety gone mad!! lol But yeah you do need to remove the pips.

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

Built-in jacuzzi bath, nozzles angled just the right way...

Also tried the hairbrush thing, and candle stick.

oh my one i almost forgot,

a knife! with the handle... i was a bit of a weird teenager :)

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

We had a toilet roll holder from ikea that look liked a large steel dildo, it worked rather well :P

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

This is gonna show how much of a stange and perverted child I was but.... I used to stick a toy sword in my ass, wasnt a flat one before anyone worries. I liked it but I didnt realy understand why...

Theolain wrote:

This is gonna show how much of a stange and perverted child I was but.... I used to stick a toy sword in my ass, wasnt a flat one before anyone worries. I liked it but I didnt realy understand why...

i have a thing for blades and stuff... i totally get it. i wish you could by a 'sword dildo'

Theolain [sign in to see picture]

jimm88 wrote:

Theolain wrote:

i have a thing for blades and stuff... i totally get it. i wish you could by a 'sword dildo'

It wasnt that it was blade like as such, it was actually rather thick. It was that I was filled up and it felt good I guess.

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

jimm88 wrote:

Theolain wrote:

Not quite, but almost =) :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8590

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.