• It's not meant for *that*!

mogwai [sign in to see picture]

So, maybe it was before you started buying purpose-built sex toys, or maybe you're just the adventurous sort, but...

What are your best / most unusual not-intended-for-*that* wank aids?

I've heard good things about hairbrushes, but never tried them personally.

I picked up a cheap make-up mirror, not too big, and fully adjustable - I honestly intended to use it for its intended purpose, but then discovered that the stand's just the right height and you can tilt it to get the best view and yeah, don't use it for doing my make-up much...

chylly fox [sign in to see picture]

Cucumbers. Nuff said :p

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Not gonna lie, I attempted to use my hairbrush when I was younger but the handle was quite thick and it really hurt, so I stopped. Haha, oh well, I did try though.

Janny [sign in to see picture]

Ok Sophie, in younger years, girls might try the hair brush, but boys try the vacuum cleaner, and it is not what its billed to be, not at all, oh well I did try though

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Sports massager that rotates is pretty good on my cock. Wife didn't mind.

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

My GF at the time (a long time ago) was a cheerleader and they used pompoms. They had firm plastic handles which were used to ‘insert’…. After a while we had both of them in her. That’s the first I remember

You should have just bought a another cheap pay-as-you go phone, and then kept on calling yourself!!! Im laughing (on a monday morning) just thinking about this, one hand on the phone held between your legs, the other frantically pressing re-dial on the other

Janny wrote:

Ok Sophie, in younger years, girls might try the hair brush, but boys try the vacuum cleaner, and it is not what its billed to be, not at all, oh well I did try though

Haha, I'm pretty sure my brother has tried the vacuum cleaner aswell, probably got the idea from watching Scary Movie!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

When I was younger (like, 14/15) I did try the electric toothbrush.... Hurt like hell as far too strong and high frequency. Was confused for a while at what all the 'buzz' was about with vibrators! (sorry for the pun.)

But a while later, still quite young, I experimented with the mobile phone. Not insertable, but the vibrations felt reasonably nice and spread out over my labia etc. The problem was finding a way to get the phone to vibrate to a ringtone that gave a good pattern, and keeping the phone quiet, AND worst of all, finding a way to get that vibration going with out having to click it back on every 5-10seconds! Lol!

Suddenly vibrators made much more sense to me!

Oh my god, I forgot I used to use my phone as well! This is exactly what I used to do too, definitely a pain in the arse having to keep the vibrations going. Pretty sure most girls would have used their phone for this. :P

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

SophieM wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

When I was younger (like, 14/15) I did try the electric toothbrush.... Hurt like hell as far too strong and high frequency. Was confused for a while at what all the 'buzz' was about with vibrators! (sorry for the pun.)

But a while later, still quite young, I experimented with the mobile phone. Not insertable, but the vibrations felt reasonably nice and spread out over my labia etc. The problem was finding a way to get the phone to vibrate to a ringtone that gave a good pattern, and keeping the phone quiet, AND worst of all, finding a way to get that vibration going with out having to click it back on every 5-10seconds! Lol!

Suddenly vibrators made much more sense to me!

Oh my god, I forgot I used to use my phone as well! This is exactly what I used to do too, definitely a pain in the arse having to keep the vibrations going. Pretty sure most girls would have used their phone for this. :P

I also used to use my phone and I remember sticking it on silent and scrolling through the ringtones. Could never get anything consistent though. Took years before I got a vibrator.

angeldelight [sign in to see picture]

I have a ice pack shaped like a ice pole ( it goes inside a sports type bottle) we use this ,it's a lot of fun :-)

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Ye i remember using the hairbrush. Can't imagine being without my toys now

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

When I was in my teens, I remember enjoying the feeling of the shower jets against my penis.

I have also used a large orange.... that gave quite a pleasant "blow job" sensation. And of course I tried the melon thing too. Oh, and on holiday in france I dicovered the joys of a bidet ;)

Does that melon/orange thing actually work?? Might re-live my youth and try it haha

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

When I was in the navy you would hear stories from the older guys about jars of liver. Too gross to contemplate.

leggy_blonde [sign in to see picture]

I also used my hair brush handle too.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

When I was in the navy you would hear stories from the older guys about jars of liver. Too gross to contemplate.

LOL oh dear

mylastserenade [sign in to see picture]

Ha definatly remember trying the mobile phone, Also remember trying a hairbrush, but lightly rubbing it over my nickers on the bristles side. Bit odd looking back.

Ohh and you should of tried the back of the toothbrush ;)

Red Lightning [sign in to see picture]

The origial Xbox controllers give powerful vibrations. I never thought I would of had THAT much fun playing MoH.

Toy Lover [sign in to see picture]

Sonic toothbrush,makes an excellent stand in vibe. Added advantage of being discrete and not noisy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.