• How much vibration?

Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]

How much vibration do you like during sex or toying? And do you like it fast slow or a mixture of patterns?

I used to love really fast but I have lately really found that a mixture of vibrating patterns makes me incredibly horny and gives me an earth shattering orgasm.

I also enjoy a toy in every hole all creating different patterns and one on my clit too.

So what do you like?

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Less is definitely more for me. A lot of power either gets me there far too quickly or leaves me a bit numb. I also find that the more power I use, the more I need. It all works much better for me if I stick to less powerful toys.

And that's not even getting into the pleasures of edging.... :-)

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

rose hip wrote:

Less is definitely more for me. A lot of power either gets me there far too quickly or leaves me a bit numb. I also find that the more power I use, the more I need. It all works much better for me if I stick to less powerful toys.

And that's not even getting into the pleasures of edging.... :-)

I used to be like this as well however, OH bought me a wand for christmas and I have it on quite a high vibration as it feels lovely but it doesn't numb either which is surprising but good

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Patterns and a build up is good for me. If I go in with a powerful setting straight off then I just get numb or really sensitive.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to start slow and build up to an orgasm. I used to enjoy patterns but have gone off of them recently. DR i get that over sensitiveness too if I jump in at the deep end.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.