• do you like to watch yourself

Brownin85 [sign in to see picture]

Totally love watching myself in a mirror. But will never film it

Liberated X x [sign in to see picture]

Tried and loved it, practice makes perfect, looking forward to plenty more practice!!

ksw1980 [sign in to see picture]

I wonder if part of the enjoyment of makin g them is secretely wanting others to watch. I'd never share the tapes of me and my OH but wonder if I'm a secret exhibtionist, though I haven't put a pic of myself on here yet! (Do big men (not there lol) really need to be seen? :))

Mistress Morticia [sign in to see picture]

The OH and I used to photograph each other. Sadly since the lull in proceedings I love to now film myself with toys especially. Really enhances my orgasm. Maybe one day OH and I will return to the old ways and I can film ourselves. I know he likes it as I found a couple of films he did of himself.

cheekylilmonkey [sign in to see picture]

i love to watch my bfs naughtyness but i can bring myself to film or anything its bad enough him lookin down there in person eeeek lol..duno how id feel about it being filmed..probs more worried about it gettin in the wrong hands tbh haha xx

Jodie_Tot [sign in to see picture]

I like watching right there and then in the mirror.. Especially doggy style !!!!

notlikely2 [sign in to see picture]

I also like watcjing in the mirror. Tho my GF and I have in the past "performed" live on webcam for strangers..bit wild but fun!

alterman [sign in to see picture]

Try d.i.y. erotica: I made a picturebook for my OH which has pics of her interspersed with pics of sexy male bodies and a sneaky one of moi. It has provided a lot of pleasure and can't find its way on to the internet :)

notlikely2 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have done that but on the computer...pics of the wife and the gf on same page..naughty but nice

Jodie_Tot [sign in to see picture]

Ooh different :) great idea with a nice personal touch :)

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes... Sometimes... LOL

quietguy [sign in to see picture]

I secrety filmed my wife giving me a BJ once. I left the camera recording off to the side. I had to really struggle to hold back too to make it worth watching, as I was aware of "performing" to the camera (well I was lying back enjoying it really). I'd never ever upload it or share it, I respect my wife too much for that, and I'm building up the courage to show it to her soon. It was taken a few years ago too and she never knew. I have to say it's the best turn on as regards watching anything - seeing the action from another angle as opposed to the view I usually get (which is still great by the way).

I hope she'll enjoy it and won't be angry with me for a) not telling her and b) not showing her after all this time.

What do you good people think?

Old - But not THAT old! [sign in to see picture]

Oooo - taken a FEW YEARS AGO.??

I think it could be too late now! I don't know about your OH but I am sure that with most women this is bound to raise questions about the deceit of taking it without her knowledge in the first place, and the deceit of not telling her for all those years.

If you want to avoid a big arguement I would keep it secret and make sure that there is no chance that she might find it by mistake.

Oh. BTW - yes I have pictures of me making love with my last wife (which she knew I was taking at the time) - a real turn on now that masturbation is all I have.

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Quietguy, if it was me, I think I would be hurt you kept it a secret for so long. If I was you, I would get rid of the evidence and ask her if she would make one of you together.

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

Its a great turn on to have the wife facing the mirror with myself stood behind her while we both looking in to it getting up to mischief.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Yes. Enjoy watching doing it in a mirror. Tried videoing ourselves once but the light was too dim and all you could see was two pink blobs smushing - not very attractive.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

HappyBoy wrote:

Yes. Enjoy watching doing it in a mirror. Tried videoing ourselves once but the light was too dim and all you could see was two pink blobs smushing - not very attractive.

awesome description . lol

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Was wondering if anyone likes to watch themselves having sex. Either in a mirror, filming it or other method.

That sounds like he'll to me, I don't. do mirrors in fact. when I first got my 42 inch TVs for the bedroom I would throw an old sheet. over it so. I wouldn't. see me naked, today I am better still no mirrors, a tiny pink one off mum because. I loved the colour.

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

We have a full length mirror near the bed and find it a turn on to watch ourselves. We would never make a film though. That is a step too far!

LV

hertsgent81 [sign in to see picture]

I think self confidence is really important with this. A year a so ago I didn't even like looking at myself clothed in the mirror. Layptely I've gotin shape and have a full length mirror next to the bed. If the girl is keen I love having sex in front of that. Really hot!

I'm not sure about filming though? Wouldn't want that ending up in the wrong hands!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.