• Amsterdam nightlife

Jules Baby [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking of planning a weekend break with hubby over to Amsterdam, and I was looking to know if there are any good places that could be recommended to go to see a live sex show or is there any double booths at the peep shows that if we got a bit horny we could indulge in a bit of action ourselves.

Stiff Little Fingerer [sign in to see picture]

You will love it, I went with my good friend, we were there for 5 hours and got invited into 3 sex shows, to go and get some stronger drugs(lsd, mushrooms etc) girls in windows from 2pm, friendliest staff and strangers In any city I've been to. Not got any specific reccomendations but it shouldn't be hard to find somewhere to have a bit of fun, they're very liberal and open-minded over there. Try the bacon!!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

*watches with interest*

Bacon, huh? I will remember that . . .

irisangela [sign in to see picture]

Casa Rosso is the famous one, so you can't go wrong with it! Banana Bar is another one.. pretty self-explainatory with its name what they do there! Have fun!

-Chelsea [sign in to see picture]

As above, Casa Rossa is good and the main spot.

However, Moulin Rouge is a lot cheaper and you get more drinks if you purchase the drinks token with the show.

I would advise NOT to start getting down and dirty with your OH during the show- bouncers do not like this, despite how liberal the country is as it detracts from the main show!

You may want to sit nearer the front so you can get involved and if you and your OH are up for it, why not visit a girl in a booth or two as a lot of them do couples play too?

For general nightlife, Leidsplein is where it's at. :-)

Jules Baby [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the advice. I will plan my trip now.

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I have never been but would dearly love to go...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.