• What’s everyone got planed for valentines evening?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Valentines day is postponed until 21st when my wife and daughter arrive. 21st is miss Gs birthday so a party in the pub then we are all off to Hamburg for the weekend.

Wow sounds lovely.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I've been told it.s a surprise night in... but me and Mr average share an ebay account so I know what he's got planned!

KK11 [sign in to see picture]

OH said he'd cook. Then he changed his mind and said if he needs to choose between cooking and having sex then tortellini will do...

So I'm preparing with these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26247

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

As a single gal, naff all... but I'm not a massive believer in it anyway, who needs one day to express how they feel, when there are 365 days in the year...

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

Nothing

Hourglass [sign in to see picture]

Just watching tv and running up and down stairs telling my son to go to sleep and be quiet probably !

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Nothing I am going to chill & relax .V day isnt just about showing your love on one day plus its a money maker for most businesses x

KK11 [sign in to see picture]

Just like Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Namedays and all others... That doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun, right? ;)

Year on year Valentines day is dividing the world. Some say it's an Americanised thing and it has no true meaning. But then other (see above) celebrations spreaded in the world and because they've been widely acknowledged and celebrated for longer we automatically devote more right to them. (even though Valentines day itself have been around since the middle ages!)

As for me I love a reason to celebrate and I honestly think V day is a little cheerful day in the middle of the last leg of winter..

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

Since I'm single, yet again, nothing much really. Probably just spend the night infront of the tv wrapped in up in my dressing gown - well, I need something to keep me warm!

If I can manage to have the family magically leave home for the evening then I'll have some valuable 'me' time....As if that's going to happen though! :(

[suspended user]

suspended user

mrs average wrote:

gunther wrote:

Valentines day is postponed until 21st when my wife and daughter arrive. 21st is miss Gs birthday so a party in the pub then we are all off to Hamburg for the weekend.

Wow sounds lovely.

Hope so, not romantic in the normal sense as our daughter cramps our style a bit but its great being together as a family and exploring somewhere new, we did Berlin last year.

Detxam [sign in to see picture]

Il make her some red heart shaped pancakes in the morning, Then going to town I shall pop into the local sex shop for a CR, then we will go see Warm Bodies, eating out somewhere and if we get the house free together then I have plans to get her in the Red bra set I got her for Xmas with all the trimmings and reveal the pleasurable toy I got her. (didnt get to play with her in the red set as she was ill ='<)

Then the following day I shall cook for her, we will likely break out Dead Space 3 and run through the coop game. (Which means she will hide behind me as I try not to squel like a lil girl as a monster jumps out the vent).

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

Detxam wrote:

Il make her some red heart shaped pancakes in the morning, Then going to town I shall pop into the local sex shop for a CR, then we will go see Warm Bodies, eating out somewhere and if we get the house free together then I have plans to get her in the Red bra set I got her for Xmas with all the trimmings and reveal the pleasurable toy I got her. (didnt get to play with her in the red set as she was ill ='<)

Then the following day I shall cook for her, we will likely break out Dead Space 3 and run through the coop game. (Which means she will hide behind me as I try not to squel like a lil girl as a monster jumps out the vent).

Ok you win valentines sweety for warm bodies alone lol :) Awww have fun everyone x

chky mnky [sign in to see picture]

I will be working and trying to avoid admitting that I agreed to do it. How do you tell someone you really like them but dont love them! always birthdays valentines day etc! Have tried but always give in, not like I am such a good catch!

Want to be single for valentines day

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

Well we're going out tonight so tomorrow im cooking then snuggling up on the sofa with a film before having an early night.

Admittedly we do that all the time but its still romantic :) I love valentines day!

redheadhotty [sign in to see picture]

saving valentines day till fri then we are away for a whole week have bought a few new LH toys so lots of fun to be had up in northumberland....

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I'm working. Come midnight tonight though I'll be looking at the DOTD and having a little me time with a bubble bath, choccies and browsing the forums before having a good night's sleep :) I may be single but it doesn't mean I have to mingle! :P

Birdyboyuk [sign in to see picture]

Nothing planned for Valentines, from me anyway! However, I have made a Candygram using UK chocolate bars! I hope she likes it! :)

For those that don't know what a candy gram is, its a message but some of the words come from chocolate bars. I think its awesome!

Birdyboyuk [sign in to see picture]

Oh, also to add, its all about March the 14th anyway...sod V day!! :oP

chylly fox [sign in to see picture]

This will be my 1st Valentines alone in 12 years....

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

awww honey fox... come join us group of chocolate eating film watching toy playing types... always next year lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.