• Campaign Against Pink

PPB [sign in to see picture]

in the words of Aerosmith- Pink is my favourite crayon, yeah!

DanielleMarie [sign in to see picture]

Well, my last vibrator was a bright pink rampant rabbit, so I can't say I've got a problem with it. Lol. But I don't like pink myself, to be honest. I mean, I used to have a barbie house the same colour as my vibrator. I prefer natural colours, clear, silver or blue.

CallMeMistress [sign in to see picture]

It does annoy how anything made for a woman is automatically pink as it will apparantly make us want to buy it. Siven the choice i'd rather not have anything pink.

[suspended user]

suspended user

when you close your eyes colour doesn't matter anymore

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

I hadn't really thought about it much but it does strike me as funny that, being a bit of an elderly goth (purple and black), I have ended up with a wee box of pink toys! It wasn't deliberate - 2 are that colour only and the third was a cosmic joke - I had ordered purple but couldn't be bothered returning it!

I do think Mr. JayGee finds it a bit off-putting though.

kinkboyuk [sign in to see picture]

I quite like the pink stuff really. Maybe I'm a girl at heart =P

bri_n_sus [sign in to see picture]

I don't see what difference it makes what colour it is. They are for playing with not looking at ;)

As long as it does the job it's made for why care!!! :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

I f it was purple with green spots would you be a martianest ...lol

eljay [sign in to see picture]

God, absolutly hate pink....so dam girlie..... (sorry been drinking as OH isnt home yet, and here I am trussed up witth the basque, fishnets, and killer heels on.....!)

And dont sugest that I go off and DIY as I did that already!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

My cock is pink, I've never had any complaints of the colour!

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

I agree both of mine are purple but my lady finger would pass off as pink. I would prefer another colour, something less erm...pink? I dont hate pink, its girly and fun but when looking at toys, i avoid pink so i have some variety.

Larissa [sign in to see picture]

I've talked about this with Hubs. Neither of us care much about the colour, it's the effects and sensations that matter most. Colour choice is a long way down on our criteria list.

Chat [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind pink, but it's not my favourite. I think a really nice for a real woman is red, but red sex toys would remind me of blood or sth like that, and, at least for me, it's not a sign of good fun in bed! :P

Anyway when it comes to dildos or vibrators, colour doesn't matter, as usually they're for other things than looking at them :)

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

i LOVE pink vibrators!! most of mine are pink, but i often find there arent ENOUGH pink ones in the selections or all the pink ones are sold out. there should definately be more choice, but only so that the pink ones arent sold out by the time i get to them!!! x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Before I got my first sex toy, I was looking at the selection in Ann Summers. There was a very nice saleswoman in there who was explaining to me all the different stuff and making recommendations when I said I'd never used one before. There was one she showed me, as she put down the display model she said "And best of all its pink and sparkly!" I hate pink. If I was more shallow, I would not buy that vibe because it was pink.

TLA [sign in to see picture]

Both I and my OH hate most of the pink toys (although this really depends on the shade of pink). For some reason all our favourite toys are purple or violet, even though these are not our favourite colours outside the bedroom.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if people have noticed but the Erotic Rocket [http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15359] is now also in black/yellow rather than pink/purple colour combo... I like the new black one, but my sturdy ol' pink one is still doing the business very well so it doesnt need replacing yet! :)

evey [sign in to see picture]

This is probably a bit sad, but I do like my sex toys to match...so once I had a few pink and purple ones, I felt compelled to keep buying things in those colours, even if there were other options D:. It is all getting a bit overwhelmingly pink though, I feel a bit queasy opening my toy drawer because of the sheer pinkitude of it all.

Aquabunny [sign in to see picture]

I can't say I've ever really thought about colour too much, as long as it does the job! That said, none of my vibes are pink, but that wasn't really a concious choice.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

If you can see the colour, are you sure you're doing it right?

As a bloke, I'm not really fussed about colours. However I did get one of them make your own dildo kit things for my girl, that came out a deep coffee colour which was disapponting but only because it was modelled on me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.