• Your most memorable Orgasm of 2012.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Ooh definitely when my boyfriend and I came back from a party a little bit tipsy. I had whispered in his ear about wanting him to tie me up when we got home, I was so horny!

It was very spontaneous and rough... we found some duct tape and he bound my wrists and taped over my mouth with it then fucked me really hard in all different positions.

I lost count of how many times I orgasmed but I have never felt more sexy or more alive! We had only been together a few months at that point and it was the first time we went beyond vanilla. Very exciting :D x

Stiff Little Fingerer [sign in to see picture]

Self inflicted unfortunatley, but after being away for 3 months without seeing one pair of boobs, any fanny and only touching myself when I needed to pee. Never going that long without cumming again!

forestfun [sign in to see picture]

Back in November. Woke up horny in the morning and woke hubby up by gently sitting on his face. He licked and rimmed me before finally laying me on my back and entering me - glorious!

Cherry Bomb [sign in to see picture]

A couple of weeks ago (while waiting for my first LH order!) I made my husband lie completely still on the bed without touching me with his hands so I could use him as my own dildo. Spent a good half an hour touching myself and tormenting him to orgasm. It was delicious!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I only remember that it was a Hands Solo event and that there was no woman present : (

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.