• Removing hair in intimate places

Jodie_Tot [sign in to see picture]

My partner uses a good shaving gel and razor :) he says he finds it the easiest way for him personally.

I've heard some nasty stories about veet also :-/

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]

I just use hair clippers, keeps everything nice and trim.

Decent pair with ceramic blades and mains powered.

Dont bother with recharable, batteries dont last

Janny [sign in to see picture]

I use my beard trimmer, obviously won't be completely smooth, but no itching, scratching, bleeding or pain (you can set it from 1mm, wich is pretty much stubble, all the way up to 8mm, if you just want a tidy up). Doesn't work that great on the balls though, but neither does a razor.

james kildare [sign in to see picture]

Apologies for asking this but whats the best way to remove any around the anal area. Veet too?

Alwayswondering [sign in to see picture]

Waxing for me. Full Brazilian. Does hurt but couple of neurogenic before and an anti-hestamine for the irritation. Moisturise and exfoliate. Probably treat that area better than my face 😄. Can recommend a good male only therapist in london.

FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]

My wife does it with her teeth.....(mine not her own...)

chylly fox [sign in to see picture]

Men, Do NOT use veet!!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

The comments in that are one of the most funniest things you'll ever read

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Ugh Veet! I used it on my legs for a while. At first it was fine apart from very minor stinging in a couple of places while the cream was on. Then the time I used it the night before an office party I came out in a rash all over my legs and they itched all through the party. Let's just say it's a good idea I don't wear skirts! This was years ago and I have never dared use any kind of shaving cream since then. I wouldn't dream of using it in more delicate areas!

Dave120 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bloke who gets waxed downstairs every now and again. This is the best option, lasts a lot longer than shaving. It's very common now, and if you pay a professional to do it,, gets all the bits down below including the anal area, and no itching.

JHP [sign in to see picture]

My wife uses one of those rechargeable battery powered hair removers that pluck the hair out (looks like an electric razor), uses it down below as well as legs and pits, saved a fortune in wax and much less painful apparently. We did buy the one with the best reviews on Amazon.

I use a good quality razor with a fresh blade and shaving gel, works a treat, no pain and smooth as a babies :)

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't recommend veet, I have used it but only very carefully.

Trim to a few mm before you start.

A soak in the bath first, then use silicone lube, not shaving gel, and a decent razor blade (I use Venus Divine)

I have never cut myself of got shaving burn since I used this method and it gives a silky smooth finish.

Rubber69 [sign in to see picture]

I shave. Planning to get several piercing in my scrotum. Not sure how I'll get on with a razor then

WooHoo [sign in to see picture]

I shave as well with multiblade razor and a good quality shave gel for sensitive skin (favourite is King of Shaves brand gel).

Get everything warmed up in a hot shower and take your time! Usually put some moisturiser on afterwards which helps with any itching (and I like doing it lol)

uxo [sign in to see picture]

I saw an advert, one of those JML style things, and it was an epilator. Says you can use it anywhere on your body... but they look like torture devices! Has anyone been daring enough to try it?

love_lovin' [sign in to see picture]

I use Phillips body groomer, gets me smooth and clean enough (takes a few times to master and get to grips with it) with a high success rate of no irritation or cuts etc.

Don't think I could put myself through trying waxing and with veet, heard too many stories to give that a go

love_lovin' wrote:

I use Phillips body groomer, gets me smooth and clean enough (takes a few times to master and get to grips with it) with a high success rate of no irritation or cuts etc.

Don't think I could put myself through trying waxing and with veet, heard too many stories to give that a go

Ah interesting, I've been looking at those. Which model do you recommend?

[suspended user]

suspended user

pluck it and fuck it!

love_lovin' [sign in to see picture]

uxo wrote:

love_lovin' wrote:

I use body groomer pro

http://www.philips.co.uk/c/bodygroom-pro/294311/cat/

love_lovin' wrote:

uxo wrote:

love_lovin' wrote:

I use body groomer pro

http://www.philips.co.uk/c/bodygroom-pro/294311/cat/

Sweet! Thanks buddy.

aspoonfullmore [sign in to see picture]

uxo wrote:

I saw an advert, one of those JML style things, and it was an epilator. Says you can use it anywhere on your body... but they look like torture devices! Has anyone been daring enough to try it?

HA, i once tried to epliate my arm pits, never again and no way on earth will it going near my intimate bits. I do however do my legs to just above the knee, then its a razor the rest of the way.

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.