• Removing hair in intimate places

malenewbie [sign in to see picture]

Currently wonder what is the best way to go about removing hair downstairs.. Just fancy a change has anyone got any tips and advice?

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

I'd suggest trimming with nail sissors first then using a dilapatory cream like veet as it's made for intimate areas.

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Assuming you are male, @malenewbie...?

There are lots of horror stories of males using products like Veet. Yes, its intended for that use, but not necessarily on the male....

Try shaving - simple & easy.

You can get a Shaver designed for this - search for Cleancut intimate area shaving kit.

kinky str8 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Malenewbie, i just use a razor (ladies), make sure its sharp and use plenty of shaving gel, oh and take your time. lol. good luck.

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

Personally i do most of mine with a electric shaver, but like kinky str8 said, take your time!!! Accidents hurt

If ur new to shaving it will be a case of trial and error until u find what suits u and ur skin best

I cant use normal razors and gel, and i also cant use stuff like veet on certain areas, but ive been doing it for a while and have now find my best removal type

Just give things a go, find what works and what doesnt for u personally

Just be prepared incase it isnt for u

Hope it goes well

:)

xxx

5mil [sign in to see picture]

Shaving is definitely the easiest way to go. Just to add to what has already been said, I find that shaving in the direction of hair growth is best - going 'against the grain' is more likely to produce cuts and irritation afterwards.

Also it will be itchy afterwards for the first two or three shaves until the old hair has all grown out. Once newer hair comes through it is softer and it won't be as itchy, so persevere for a couple of weeks if you are finding it itching afterwards - it does get easier.

smoooothy [sign in to see picture]

I had a friend who used to work in adult films & she told me years ago what she did before a shoot. Trim the hair to about 1/4 inch then cover the area with baby oil, nothing else, then use a ladies multi blade razor to remove the rest. I found it worked well for me, I have been shaved for years & now dry shave every day or every other day.....Good Luck

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I agree withheld previous posts, it would seem that different methods suit different people so you should try different techniques to see which one suits you the best.

I shave using a multi blade razor and shaving cream (l use Lush Dirty).

Just a suggestion, but it would be really helpful to forum members if profiles are completed as full as possible as this will help us all when replying.

Tip no. 2 there have been a lot of threads on this subject so itwould be worthwhile doing a search to find more useful advice.

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

HH

scotman [sign in to see picture]

Hi Malenewbie
    The best way I find to go bald down there is to shave.

First of all trim yourself next soak yourself to soften the hairs down there.

Next step use a good moisturising shaving gel good tip use one for sensertive skin.

Then carefully going with the way the hairs grow genteelly start try keeping skin taut.rinse blade oftern . Once your all done genteelly pat dry and admire you handywork.

Good luck and welcome to Lovehoney.

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

Shave eith razor in bath. Use a clipper for anything u not want bald

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

I always exfoliate and trim mine down to a short length first; I prefer to get waxed, but I know that's not for everyone.
    Shaving and veet are also good, just take care and time, remember you need cream when you remove the hair and I would remcommend a gentle moisturiser post as well. witch is normally the best.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bloke and recently used Veet hair removal cream...

OMG - what a burn afterwards..... think I must be allergic to it! So red and tingly for so long!!!!

Back to the old razors in future! Deal with the ingrowns and the occasional nick.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I used to shave in the shower using conditioner and that seemed to work well - never had any problems with itching and ingornw hairs.

I have been getting waxed for the past year and the results are far far greater in terms of smoothness and aesthetics.

Although I am not knocking shaving as it is far cheaper than waxing, I wuld never go back to it and will maintain wax treatment.

Brownin85 [sign in to see picture]

If you're going to go down the Veet route, get the one for sensitive. I'm female and have experienced the Veet burn that WildThing is talking about.

Try waxing, it'll last longer and lasts longer.

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I've had veet burn too, it's so painful. I just shave now.

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

Very burn - ouch . Above my cock looked as though it been painted red. Very is ok as long as you don't leave it on for too long.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Very true - Veet Burn - as it has become known - is not something I'd like to repeat!

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I shave with Gillete Fusion and sensitive gel, in the shower.

Then just use a tiny bit of Savlon.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

i get my b/f to shave m vagina area

fun for both of us

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I have issues here... shaving drives me mad, waxing is better but being dark haired and deep rooted... damn does it hurt lol. And yes Veet... OMG that stuff is evil... would love to find a similar product that actually works well and doesn;t leave me boiled alive and then still burning lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.