• Sexless marriage

mr_L [sign in to see picture]

We're in a similar situation, we are manage it about once a month, (while I masturbate daily)

I confess I have fantasized about meeting a prostitute, but I just KNOW it can ONLY be a disapointment

I remember this phrase when its been a while and I do as much as I can to make her feel loved.

"a man needs to have sex to feel loved,

a woman needs to feel loved to have sex"

Cap54 [sign in to see picture]

So long since I posted this thread
    To update things are just the same, for all the talking and promises
    Like most people in this place ( especially for a lot of years) decide to stop trying and accept people will not or can not change
    Don't know what else to say

Well said mr_L

Just to add I didn't go down the sex trade root
    And would never it just popped into my head at the time
    The OH don't deserve that
    We are in our late 50s this might be just the way things have gone for us

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Re assuring I'm not on my own surprise Ill health on hubby's side we're now sexless but I'm lucky I still have cuddles I have toys we had words last year he was jealous over my crushes I replied I'm sick of being a housekeeper. We've had it twice since then but things are better now because he shows he appreciates me, last year I did wish for a Capaldi look alike to shag the arse off, but that was just me being angry also was thinking I can do without you, luckily he seemed to realise I needed appriating so is more loving in words and comments. He jokes now about my crushes, knowing he can't do anything but I'd never cheat. An imagination and fantasies keep me going.hugs to everyone in this situatio.

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

If things are really bad, go on a marriage course, or look at each others love languages and just talk to each other. If you have not engaged verbally with each other recently, be prepared to hear some harsh and yet most likey real critisicm and home truths. Don't get defensive though, don't interupt, just listen and then repeat back what you think your partners worries and feelings are.

the mechanic [sign in to see picture]

i too am resigned to a life with no more sex , its been nearly 7 years now and i have resorted to toys but have to do it in secret as i would be called disgusting if found out . I think its sad there are so many nice people who have to go without something that is a normal part of a relationship

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.