• Orgasm to relieve period pain?

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I read an article a long time ago about orgasm relieving period pains. This was because the rhythmic contractions of orgasm help to relax muscles and remove blood clots etc.

I introduced this to my girlfriend and she said it DID help, but we are both wondering.... Do other people use orgasms to help relieve menstrual cramps?

redheadhotty [sign in to see picture]

Have done it also makes things disappear a bit quicker x

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

I personally find i can reach orgasm quicker when im on my period and i feel loads better after because i relax so much (down there) which in turn makes me want to do it again :P

I also find it better during the first three days (mine last 4/5days) and i hardly ever get pains anymore, but it may be a mixture of doing that and the pill which has reduced them

Not everyone's cup of tea though, some find it too gross doing anything when they're 'on', i used to until i became so desperate i thought fuck it and now i dont care!

And like RHH said, it helps make the period end quicker when u do it which i find is a major bonus ;) and they're right about clots

I tried one month doing it at least once each day and i was 'on' for nearly 4 days. Next month i didnt do it at all (very frustrated by the end!) and it lasted nearly 6 days. So now i try and make sure i do something, but that was me personally

:)

xxx

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have never done it when I have been on , but I am horny as hell when I am on . I also read in one my mag they orgamise help relieve the pain .

Thanks for all your replies guys, I will show my OH this thread for sure!

In reply to the "gross issue", my OH prefers to do it in the shower, as this reduces any mess instantly. Glad other people have found this method useful in reducing cramps too, glad I'm a man!!!! :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am the oposite. Orgams durin period increases pain. I am just before period, having cramps. If they disappear for the moment, then if I start to play and I orgasm, then I have strong menstruation cramps immediately.

For me orgams during period usually means more pain than before, unless I am on painkiller.

Faith987uk [sign in to see picture]

I dont really get bad cramps but do become extra horny.

Orgasms can also help relieve a cold :)

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

It generally takes me longer to achieve an orgasm when I'm on my period or just before so I don't usually masturbate when on it because I tend to get frustrated that it's taking so long. I do find that if I don't already have cramps I don't tend to get them after I have masturbated but if I do have cramps then they get even worse after. It doesn't help that I get so much hornier and turned on by pretty much everything when I'm on my period so I want orgasms like all the time. And period orgasms tend to be so much stronger and better (for me anyway).

I've always said this is the real reason tampons were invented - so that women could still masturbate when on their period :)

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I think an orgasm relieves any pain !

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I am the oposite. Orgams durin period increases pain. I am just before period, having cramps. If they disappear for the moment, then if I start to play and I orgasm, then I have strong menstruation cramps immediately.

For me orgams during period usually means more pain than before, unless I am on painkiller.

You are not alone, even if I'm not in pain before I orgasm I soon am :(

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

I had a ex who use to get really bad period pains she slept over my house and i remember waking up to her rubbing her pussy she told me she has to do this every morning because the orgasm relieves the period pain,I did enjoy waking up next to her.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Jimi Duro wrote:

This

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

lilac_vix wrote:

Jimi Duro wrote:

This

This does not work. I heard of people having headaches after orgasm, some women, among them me, said that orgasm during period causes cramps = pain.

It does work for some, but I would not say orgasm relieves any pain as universal rule

Anonymouse_1980 [sign in to see picture]

I definitely find it helps with the cramps. Has to be solo though...

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

lilac_vix wrote:

Jimi Duro wrote:

This

This does not work. I heard of people having headaches after orgasm, some women, among them me, said that orgasm during period causes cramps = pain.

It does work for some, but I would not say orgasm relieves any pain as universal rule

I never said it applied for someone else. It works for me, if I have a maigrane, or headache, or the flu, period pains etc etc then it makes me feel better. The adrenaline dampens your pain receptors.

Flower2016 [sign in to see picture]

Orgasms help relieve my headaches or period pain! And I always feel hornier when i'm on my period, so it helps me loads! Although maybe some other women are not as lucky x

misshighmaintainancev.69 [sign in to see picture]

i get really really super horny when im on my period & my orgasms are just amazing & hyposensitive & powerful so it makes me just want more & more! xxx

MeganM [sign in to see picture]

I generally have easy periods, but if I am getting cramps an orgasm makes them recede sometimes for an hour or so, sometimes for good.

Thanks again for all your replies to my original post....

It is nice to see that there is some differences between individuals - which is to be expected. It has certainly put my OH's mind at ease to know that she is not alone in finding some comfort from it.

:) Happy New Year......

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Yes i find it does, if i am in any pain it helps me x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.