• How to define tight?

MeilingLi [sign in to see picture]

I just want know how you can measure if woman below is tight. how many finger inside maximum mean too loose? i want know if should use big or small toy...thank

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I don't really understand the question.

So hypothetically you have a girl who has never done kegals, never streached her pussy and feels pain at anything more than a couple of fingers, but due to lack of muscle tone is unable to grip those fingers and the contractions at orgasm are pretty much non existent meaning she doesn't get much pleasure. Does that fit your definition of tight?

How do you think that would compare to someone who participates in fisting regularly and is able to take large objects without pain. She does her kegals regularly and is able to grip a finger tightly, or even push a cock out of her pussy. She has powerful muscle contractions on orgasm and finds it a mind blowing experience. Is she loose? Is she too loose?

I would say what matters is your muscle tone. Use which ever sized toy feels good and do your kegals to keep in shape.

what is exercise to make it tight? where i can read this? maximum can fit 3 finger, sometime 4 but only short time...

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

It's not just about fingers/width it's also about warm up and lube. Someone who is using lubricant and building up slowly with fingers/toys will generally feel looser than someone who goes straight for larger.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I admit I am also bit confused as what you are asking? Are you asking how to make yourself tighter or to check if you are tight yourself?

And you want to read on getting tighter or on the Kegel exercises?

yes, i want find how do exercise, is there website?

also want know if i am tight....

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Some advice is in this link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-her/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

But if you dont have any ben wa balls, you can do the exercises yourself. Just squeeze your pelvic floor muscles and hold them for few seconds. If you are not sure on which you need to squeezes, those are the muscles you can use to stop during pee. Repeat several times and do it regularly. Or you can use various Kegel exercisers to train more.

And I would not worry about being tight. I mean there is no definition of tightness and it is not like something you can measure. Its very subjective. I would advise you to just do the exercisers and do not worry if you are tight or not or how tight exactly you are. It is about enjoyment and unless you are very stretched and have no squeeze in your vagina, you are fine.

thank... i will maybe buy that ben wa item. thank you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.