• 3 Years Later...

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

It's been 3 years since I last placed an order here due to a lack of funds, but I got some money for Christmas and thought F### IT! Just placed an order and it felt great, already can't wait for it to arrive. My OH has been keeping her eye on a particular type of toy for a few years but never had the cash, so got her it and then a mixed box for both of us, and a bit of lube to spice things up!

Had I more money to burn I've had my eye on a one of those for ages, but it'll have to wait for next time!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14762

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Ordering something is really exciting every time for me :D The wait, the anticipation... It drives me nuts! (In a good way)

Have fun with your new toys and lube - better start a new toy box! :) x

flash1 [sign in to see picture]

I hope you enjoy your new toys over xmas!!

Know the feeling of lack of funds.........

Will be getting some bits in the new year when we are back on our feet!!

till then.... will have to dream!!!

It's so strange because 3 years ago we would have ordered maybe every three or four months, but the economy just sucks that bad at the minute, I was going from some poor paid jobs till the next, and when I finally got a decent job the company closed down shortly afterwards because the manager was terrible with money an spent more than the company was earning! Haven't been able to find work since.

The old toy box is pretty full, don't know where we are going to hide the new toys!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Have fun with your new toy

Oh they must love me, 40% off that toy I was talking about! Only tested a few of the new toys but OMG soooooooo good! I can't believe I waited so long between orders! Now it's two in a week!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.