• Cumming on your partner!

sexymancchic [sign in to see picture]

I love to have hun stood by the bed with me knelt on the bed giving him a bj then moving to a tit wank so he comes all over my tits and to watch his face heat again while I rub it in all over my tits, it's so hot.

Red fun [sign in to see picture]

I do love just to spunk over a bottom to

Holz105 [sign in to see picture]

I love it all over and cum swapping.

I'm lucky that my oh cums several times so I get treated to being covered in a lot of cum :)

HerMastersVoice [sign in to see picture]

I think you can call me the lucky one

Mattw92 [sign in to see picture]

Never cummed on my OH or have her cum on me, seems like a very naughty and nice idea all this:), we never really stray from the cumming inside her and herself just cumming :P

but i count ourselves as young and inexperienced, afterall we are only 21 and been together for 5 years, plus i think shes abit victorian about it all e.g. stuck in her ways and unwilling to change :P it will take time to change her mind as the saying goes "slowly slowly catchy monkey"

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

Whilst giving a by on my knees my husband asked me to stick out my tongue and finished off that way. Must say I loved it! Also used the next load as a soothing balm over my spanked bottom - took the redness and soreness down a treat!

all I can say ladies is try it - quite a turn on wherever you choose to let your oh come iver

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.