• Cumming on your partner!

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

My wife did let me cum on her face once. She was OK with it, but the image of a big string of cum hanging off her chin did nothing for me. Love doing it on her tits, are and especially on her pussy. Very rarely happens though as she prefers me to cum inside her.

james kildare [sign in to see picture]

Came over my wife's stomach and breasts once. Absolutely loved it. Must try to bring it up in conversation again

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

My wife does really like it when we are having a really filthy session.... but there is 2 rules, not in the hair and not in the eyes..... at least 1 of these always gets broken because of a wayward shot.

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

Not good in the eye or accidental up your nose still these little accidents happen from time to time we usually end up howling with laughter because although sex can be a serious sport sometimes it can be very funny lol

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

My OH thinks i have a thing for any thing new or clean but just like Don Don. Its just wayward shots. I did once get in a lot of trouble when we were having it doggy. I had been with out for a bit and my OH likes to feel it shooting up her back. So when I pulled out the 1st lot shot right over her and head and onto the freshly painted wall. As a teenager a girl freind's aim was very poor and she did'nt want any on her. It was a cold winter evening and she was giving me a HJ in front of a 3 bar electric fire, you guessed it the smell was awful

Spits a bit on an open fire 😉

Mammame [sign in to see picture]

I love a facial, but I am such a girl and don't like getting it in my hair! Lol x

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Oh loves me cumming on her bum,back or stomach, she's not a big fan of swallowing though so I don't do facials although we did try it once where I came in her mouth then she kissed me, that was fun.

Clit conductor [sign in to see picture]

City girl so it's all about mind set then as you say makes you feel dirty which turns you on
    Suppose feeling dirty is not everyone's thing but I get it.
    I think my "alwayshot" friend might feel the same

Dbluvshb300906 [sign in to see picture]

What about a anal cream pie? I like to squirt over her bum after anal and let it drip down her legs and bits

Clit conductor [sign in to see picture]

I never thought about the aiming side if it. It goes where it wants

I feel so dirty when he off loads on my face and love the look in his eyes. It's all about making each other happy x it's quite sexy when were out shopping and he whispers in my ear how he loves cuming on me I bet people wonder why such happy shoppers 😊

jennyb wrote:

I feel so dirty when he off loads on my face and love the look in his eyes. It's all about making each other happy x it's quite sexy when were out shopping and he whispers in my ear how he loves cuming on me I bet people wonder why such happy shoppers 😊

I would love to see my cum drip down my other half's face alass it will have to be a naughty fantasy for me.

I quess my hubby is a very lucky guy 😉

I certainly am!!!...hubby

I was thinking about this topic on the drive to work today and it reminded me of years ago I was seeing this girl who lived a bit away and I went to stay with her for the weekend, she still lived at home but her parents however they were meant to be going away but they didn't.....

Anyway we were having dinner with the parents and some of their friends and after the meal we were just sitting around the table, talking and having a few drinks , I need to go to the bathroom so off I popped..... next thing I knew the girlfriend had followed me upstairs and followed me into the bathroom and was gave me an amazing blowjob... well she kept saying she wanted to swallow and then at the last second she thought she heard something and she pulled him out but I released the mother load....and it ended up all over her face and hair...we laughed and she told me I better go back downstairs and she'd clean up and follow me down...

When I arrived back down the parents made a few jokes about what we were doing up there and so did the friends.. talk about uncomfortable.... However 5 mins later she arrived down.... makeup half gone from being wiped off and she'd obviously washed the cum out of her hair but didn't bother to dry it.... Talk about obvious.. I honestly thought the dad was going to kill me......

Fizz and Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

i love him to do it over me and he chooses where it's going! very hot

FUNLOVINGLIZ [sign in to see picture]

I love to give my OH a blow job or hand job but I never allow him to cum in my mouth (don't know if I could swallow) or on my face, which really disappoints him. Anyway, he sometimes asks if he can cum on me, the last time he withdrew and just let it spurt all over my lovely shaved pussy which I have to admit was very sexy and really turned me on. I must admit, I do love to see his cock explode and spray cum.

He often asks if I’ll let him cum in my mouth then kiss and transfer it to him, but I’m not sure, anyone tried this? Is it any good?

Pass... wouldn't float my boat.

If my OH said I'd to do it or she'd never swallow me again then I'd still pass.

FUNLOVINGLIZ wrote:

I love to give my OH a blow job or hand job but I never allow him to cum in my mouth (don't know if I could swallow) or on my face, which really disappoints him. Anyway, he sometimes asks if he can cum on me, the last time he withdrew and just let it spurt all over my lovely shaved pussy which I have to admit was very sexy and really turned me on. I must admit, I do love to see his cock explode and spray cum.

He often asks if I’ll let him cum in my mouth then kiss and transfer it to him, but I’m not sure, anyone tried this? Is it any good?

We have tried this, although it is something we don't usually do but, I prefer to do it if I have had some pineapple juice as I taste sweeter, we tried a few weeks ago & I didn't like the taste much.

Davie bhoy [sign in to see picture]

my partner likes me to cum in her pussy and she then kneels over my face and letsme eat her pussy till she cums all over my face mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.