• Cumming on your partner!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

I agree, great idea!

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

love cu all over my knickers!

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves to straddle her , so she can give me a tit wank, generally she might start the action but I have to have over she prefers it over her tits, rubbing the cum into them, rarely do I get to spunk over her face, like others it about the hair!.

As with others, when doing it doggy, she likes the feel of the hot spunk on her back, running down the crack of her ass, I like to rub it into her bum hole.

js [sign in to see picture]

the oh got me to stand infront of her the other nite and began to wank me off over her face got to admit it was one of the best orgasms iv had in ages and a big turn on watchin it squirt all over her face.one of my favorite places to cum is over her pussy i rub her clit till she cums then cum all over her by beating her pussy with my cock

Squish [sign in to see picture]

General stance is "Not the face!" just simply because I know i'll pull a horrible face squinting.

If anywhere, prefer on my boobs or my stomach - he's never really asked for anywhere else!
    I get off really well just rubbing myself up against his cock but usually by the time I cum then he's gagging for it and either jumps on or cums at the same time as me.

xabix [sign in to see picture]

Mainly on my boobs, I like the idea of being bent over and him cumming on my ass/back but in practice not as good. My current bf isn't really into cumming on me, the first time I asked him where he wanted to come he thought it was a weird question and said he didn't know/it doesnt matter!

Gibson5 [sign in to see picture]

If i'm not going to cum inside her, I like to pull out last second and spurt all over her pussy and pubic hair. Then once I've finished cumming, ram straight back in and keep going until I soften up and can't enter her anymore.

I also have a big fantasy of doing that then going down on her and licking up my own cum whllst making her orgasm at the same time...I'll pluck up the courage to do that one day!!

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

B loves to come up dripping after going down on L she always gets incredibly wet when he does that. L has a very strict no face rule when it comes to where B can cum so if its not inside her its on her boobs or tummy. Although accidents have happened when kneeling over her and a particularly strong shot has gone further than expected.

Hot Totty [sign in to see picture]

Love it when my OH either comes inside me or all over my pussy then goes down on me to make me come. He gives oral sex like no other man i have met, and as an added bonus i get to lick his face clean when its full of both our juices Mmmmmm!!

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

We both prefer it inside but occasionally it's nice for him to pull out and cum on my tummy or bum. Brings back happy memories of teenage sex!

gentleman uk [sign in to see picture]

ReapersMs wrote:

I rather enjoy being blindfolded on my knees with him standing over me, hands tied behind my back mouth open and him blowing his load over my face, in my mouth and down my breasts.

As for me on him I like him laying down and me standing over him so it gushes down over him.

Wow sounds amazing.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

anywhere for me lol

rushman1uk [sign in to see picture]

Normally over her tit's or face. But we're trying for a baby so now i've got to cum in her

JoFemSub18 [sign in to see picture]

Anywhere but i also like to swallow ;)

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves doggy, then me to shoot it all
    up her back, I try to oblige as often as pos.

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

over my face and lips, i love to lick it off my lips and see it all over my face

Always Hot [sign in to see picture]

I experienced this for the 1st time on Saturday, pearl necklace (well mostly a weeks worth of sprem so lots went over my shoulder) then later all over top of my pussy and I really liked it. I loved watching him squeeze it out over my pussy felt amazing to see how I make him come. I also love to swallow, well I do with my Mr CC, never done it with anyone else. Anyway this is my 2nd post tonight (after I was told only 2 posts) and my [edit] partner is very firm with me or he will punish me. So best be a good girl can not possible wait until Friday. Best go have a shower, back later guys.

jennyb [sign in to see picture]

Love to watch him wank off and come over my face my boobs my back my bum get the drift I just love the lovely cream any way or were it falls 😉

Clit conductor [sign in to see picture]

How do you ladies feel about facials always wanted to do it but worried if it's to degrading

Citygirl2810 [sign in to see picture]

love facials - makes me feel so dirty which turns me on immensely

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.