• Nuru massage

cpl4fun [sign in to see picture]

Hi, we are new to the forums so hi again :)

has anyone had a Nuru massage, its something we would like to try but we arent really sure where to go. To be clear its something we want someone to do to us as a couple.

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, If you type NURU massage into the search up the top there are a few threads that can give you some good information, its not always needed to start a new one

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Done it. Unbelievably sexy. But as weesteve said check other forums. There has been one recently that I wrote a little more about nuru :)

Thanks, did a search, could see topics on the subject about how good it was and about the gel but not possible places to have the experience, will seach a bit more tho, thanks :)

swingcouple [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean the actual substance, or the type of massage? Have had a simliar massage which I was told was a 'Thai massage' (but not with a Thai lady) where a woman covers you in baby oil then slides herself up and down your body, back and front. Followed by sex, obviously. It was amazing!

Hi, I mean a place we can both go as a couple so that someone could do it to us. I found one place but was hoping someone could recommend somewhere.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm I thought it was just a purely sexual based massage with couples and not a service offered in a "parlour". But I have done it with the oh and it was great fun and extremely satisfying plus the gel is all natural and great for the skin:)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.