• Men who cook

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone else turned on by men who cook? I had never discovered this before being with my current parter, who is an excellent cook. I love watching him: he is extremely efficient in the kitchen, totally concentrated in what he is doing, and hot like hell. I particularly delight in observing his hands.

I still remember one occasion, in a very warm evening, when he was preparing a quick dinner for us in his kitchen. He was barechested with an old pair of jeans. After watching him for fifteen minutes I was so ready for him he could have shoved it in me without any kind of preparation.

Are there any other women who share this predilection?

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes I get where you are coming from totally. My husband cooks pretty well. Hes not that adventurous though.

My husband is a perfectionist. Everything is tidy, organised but i think alot of men who love to cook are.

He has organised dinner, candles, wine on many occasions.

georgie69 [sign in to see picture]

I get this totally, it'ssooooooo sexy watching a man cook.

Watching him create something with his hands,so erotic

Sadly my husband could burn water

Tracey3x [sign in to see picture]

It is hot!

As long as they actually do cook and dont just tell you constantly that they could cook something better than you!

LauraP [sign in to see picture]

I don't know what it is but fuck me yes. I love a cheffy type. I love to cook and having someone to cook with is my idea of great foreplay, so long as it works well. Although I hate doing dishes and had a rule with one my ex's that whoever cooked didn't do the washing up.

Mr Tall [sign in to see picture]

Gents are you reading this, get in the kitchen!-- I cook, started doing it as I get home hours earlier than OH- it was that or go hungry! she follows the slimming world plan at the moment (stone off!) as the steroids have put a bit on, poor babe, I love the challenge of it - and constantly up date SW recipes to make them better, my onion bhajis are the talk of the group ! never considered it sexy before though, might try it in just a apron tonight and see what happens, lol
    Dastity [sign in to see picture]

I love cooking. I work from home, so tend to do a lot of it in our house. My OH has a favourite meal that I almost certainly a pre-cursor to action.

@LauraP Hate the washing up too. Considered just buying 100 paper plates at the start of every month :P

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

my oh loves cooking and i keep popping in and out the kitchen just to have a sneaky look really xx

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I've been told I'm 'such a domme' because I can't just leave someone be to cook, I'm always butting in and needing to get involved. Oops! I think it's very sexy when a man can cook, but it's sexier if he wants help. :)

That! I love it when I cook with someone, rather than them cooking for me. It can be very fun, and the interaction between each other can be relaxing as well as playful. Unlike when you are left in a different room by yourself waiting for the food to arrive. Sure you can keep yourself busy, but sometimes it can get rather boring just waiting.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Something nice about cooking a meal for my wife, our daughter used to help me at times which made it a family thing.......same thing for washing/ironing her clothes.

Enjoy me [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, not som much about cooking but definately when man creates something with his bare hands - any form of DIY/manual labour.

smackneill [sign in to see picture]

I love cooking for my wife and my 5 year old daughter. I do most the cooking and I'm really looking forward to doing the turkey this christmas. Yes, cue the 'does your wife like stuffing' jokes, heh heh heh.

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

^^^ I spy nipples in your picture!

My partner cooks, but is so messy and dangerous with it that I am more likely to run for cover than get turned on. I love to help him when we are making something like a salad though, chopping and peeling is my area and its nice to be bossed around by him :)

Wow, I had no idea this "fetish" was so widespread. I am having dinner with my partner tonight: he promised he would cook focaccia with escarole, capers, black olives and pine nuts. His homemade focaccia is wonderful. I promised in return he would get a fantastic blow job. I'll watch him cook to get in the mood .

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

I can't watch by bf cook, mainly because he isn't a very good cook, and always looks so flustered and confused what he's doing.
    I like the thought of a man who can cook though, A friend of mine is a confident cook, we had a 'thing' and watching him cook was very interesting. I did actually like it strangely. For me i think it was his confidence in what he was doing.

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i cant cook so always been with men who can so dont notice a difference, when i was a kid it was always my dad that cooked so never really thought about it

Dastity [sign in to see picture]

This thread is now just making me hungry. Georgina's fault for mentioning Focaccia.

Curious Male [sign in to see picture]

I cook and always have, even with partners. They liked the idea of me cooking for them, though i never realised it was sexy! Perhaps being naked under the apron did it?

Still love cooking, even just for me. Can bake as well

spank_me_69 [sign in to see picture]

looks like i have the perfect job being a chef then and my OH has told me many times how much it turns her on whatching me cook.

To CorrieA: yes, the confidence is a big part of it. But I have seen do home repairs with equal confidence (he is very good with his hands); I liked it, but did not have the same effect on me. Must be the combination of confidence with something primordial related with food. When the human species was hunting and gathering, for a male to bring home a good chunk of meat was probably a good way of getting sex; this might be a highly refined version of the same instinct.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.