• My plan this Christmas. Anyone else planning something intimate and adventurous?

Dastity [sign in to see picture]

jimm88 wrote:

Glad this worked out... going to try this!

Oh enjoy, we had a blast. Would highly recommend the latex 'garter' dress too. It's very sexy, surprisingly easy to fit and very shapely. I think we'll be using that frequently :P

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Wow , sounds very hot indeed glad you had fun can't wait to hear how the next 5 weeks pan out , looks like your going to have lots of fun .

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

I am glad that this is working. My heart, though, goes to your poor wife who is not allowed to have an orgasm (I would bet that when she's alone she makes up for it).

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

That was a great idea.... Might have to adapt for my dirty weekend away with the OH!

Dastity [sign in to see picture]

Georgina71 wrote:

I am glad that this is working. My heart, though, goes to your poor wife who is not allowed to have an orgasm (I would bet that when she's alone she makes up for it).

Hehe, I wouldn't feel too sorry for her, she's enjoying herself too and getting a lot of attention, just not the climax... that's being deferred for a few days. We have a "seven days at most" rule; if the dice doesn't work in her favour after seven days, we'll pretend it did.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.