• Orgasm

izbomb [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought my first vibrator but I'm not sure if I'm actually having an orgasm with it. My legs go all twitchy and weak and i feel contractions in my tummy but then that's it.... Do they get stronger and longer with time and with your body getting used to it? Or does it all depend on how you're getting your orgasm?

izbomb [sign in to see picture]

Anyone there?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Everyone experiences an orgasm differently. But that sounds like an orgasm to me.

Orgasms do tend to become more powerful, the more you have, due to muscle memory and work-out. Working out your pelvic floor muscles can help do this.

Also there's a few factors which seem to change my experience of orgasms:

The Type or vibrator, when I started experimenting with sex toys, clitoral vibrators were very intense on me and cause a rapid climax which didn't last long. As I learnt more about my body this changed. At first, internal sex toys didn't do much for me because I expected to have a simnilar rapid climx with them, but once I had used internal vibes more, I noticed the orgasm maybe harder to reach, but I found it more enjoyable.

The type of vibrations can alter my orgasm too. Deep rumbly vibrations are great at invoking deep long orgasms, whereas buzzy vibrations are better for quicker climax. Yet this can be different on many people too.

The important thing about orgasms if to enjoy them. Take your time learning more about it, and eventually it will become clear on how to make it happen more often, and with practice you'll be able to enjoy it for longer etc.

c00kie [sign in to see picture]

Ork is right, everyone's orgasm is different, It sounds like you are having an orgasm or at least very close to one. If you're unsure maybe its always a very mild orgasm instead of a powerful one. The only person who can know properly if you're having one or not is yourself. x

Georgina71 [sign in to see picture]

Indeed, it does sound like you have had an orgasm, but not a very strong one. As others have said, your mind and your body have some learning to do; it will get better. Unlike men, many women have to learn how masturbate.

Take it slowly, don't concentrate having an orgasm. You should probably experiment with your fingers, not only with a vibrator; concentrate on your clitoris in the beginning, this is where everything starts. Rub it slowly, then faster, try pushing a little, learn to enjoy the sensations. Explore your body: try caressing your breast, stimulate your anus with your fingers (just remember not to use the same fingers on your pussy without washing them carefully, vaginal infections are not fun). Do what feels right.

As to vibrators, the best one to begin is probably a simple clitoral stimulator, like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22122. Caress your clitoris with it, then try with a little pressure. Once again, the key is experimenting, and going along what feels good. Learn to enjoy your body. The orgasms will come.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.