• How much does YOUR wishlist come to?

GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]

But I'm not openly asking? I don't understand how I'm being 'rude', as you put it - I've said that I'm not expecting people to buy me gifts, so I don't see what the problem is

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists and I don't really want anything at the minute as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

no i do too i have one for toys an one for lingere

I actually have more categories than that. Sad thing is, it was worse before I weeded through and deleted stuff that was discontinued or I was no longer interested in. Chances are I will never bother getting most of the stuff on my lists. They are more guidelines than anything. But right now I'm not likely to buy anything unless the offer is really irresistible.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Oh your not alone. I have seperate lists for seperate things. But then i'm a bit ocd anyway!

And Gilly, i totally agree. The wishlists are there, for other to see what you want, to understand your tastes better, and provide the option to buy items for you. It can be anonymous or not. I've had something bought for me recently, and i'm going to do the same for someone. Well, 'tis the season!

yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists and I don't really want anything at the minute as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

no i do too i have one for toys an one for lingere

I actually have more categories than that. Sad thing is, it was worse before I weeded through and deleted stuff that was discontinued or I was no longer interested in. Chances are I will never bother getting most of the stuff on my lists. They are more guidelines than anything. But right now I'm not likely to buy anything unless the offer is really irresistible.

me neither i have no spare money atm with christmas coming all money is going on my boys :)

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

All together the wishlists come to approx £790 - but that is for 2 of us. ;D

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

£1,222.75

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.