• How much does YOUR wishlist come to?

    1354737528
    GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    On putting everything on my wishlists into my basket, it seems it comes to about £2,500! Wish I could afford it all, but student lifestyle means no such luck! :(

    How rich would the rest of you have to be to afford everything you'd like?

    1354738126
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    £1,105.57 (49) items not as bad as i thought still cant afford it all tho :(

    1354739332
    LoverBunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 106
    • Joined: 25 May 2012

    I hardly have any items in my wishlist. The total cost of all the items is around £400

    1354739721
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    that total includes my sex toy testers wishlist too

    1354739766
    brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 6 May 2008

    Currently all my wishlists combined total £613.77

    including the Items i bought just a few weeks ago totals £770.74. Hell!!

    1354739922
    GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I really need to win the lottery!

    1354740163
    brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 6 May 2008

    Quick update. I forgot to add some thing, so it's actually around £1,030.73. hmmm, do you think the bank would lend me the money f tell them what it's for? ;)

    1354740183
    brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 6 May 2008

    GillyJam747 wrote:

    I really need to win the lottery!

    Haha, you and me both!

    1354740251
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    "Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

    The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

    1354740467
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1190
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    £0

    simple so that people cant buy me anything!! muhahaha i do have a private one with about £300 on it

    1354740608
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    "Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

    The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

    obviously i cant speak for everyone here but no most certainly NOT this it for me to get gifts ive refused people who have asked if they could buy me gifts

    1354740685
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    yummy mummy91 wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    "Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

    The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

    obviously i cant speak for everyone here but no most certainly NOT this it for me to get gifts ive refused people who have asked if they could buy me gifts

    I never said it was you though, did I :)

    1354740761
    GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    "Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

    The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

    Not at all! I'm not going to say no if people offer, but I'm not out to guilt people into buying me things. Take it how you will, but that wasn't the idea at all :)

    1354740899
    brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 352
    • Joined: 6 May 2008

    I never even considered that idea Pink. I just assumed she was interested. It's certainly not a topic i've seen openly discussed on here. It's interesting you should ask though. I've noticed this "gift buying" more and more recently. I know some people like it, otheres would not appreciate it. Like most things on here, it very much each to their own. I don't expect anyone to bye me anything, but if they do..... Well, thank you very much, and i'll put on my Christmas card list ;)

    1354740992
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    yummy mummy91 wrote:

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    "Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

    The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

    obviously i cant speak for everyone here but no most certainly NOT this it for me to get gifts ive refused people who have asked if they could buy me gifts

    I never said it was you though, did I :)

    no i know just wanted to make it clear to everyone that was all :)

    1354741004
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

    I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists. I don't really want anything at the minute anyway as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

    Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

    1354741018
    GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    That sounds about right! I figure what's the point of having wishlists if not to receive things from them?

    1354741043
    GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 70
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Definitely not - I've got 6 or 7 at the moment!

    1354741228
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 378
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    Cat Lady wrote:

    Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

    I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists and I don't really want anything at the minute as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

    Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

    no i do too i have one for toys an one for lingere

    1354741246
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    GillyJam747 wrote:

    That sounds about right! I figure what's the point of having wishlists if not to receive things from them?

    The point of wishlists is so you have all the things you're thinking of buying in one place. It just seems like that's all you're here for - getting free things from people. Fair enough if you do, maybe you'll get something eventually, I just think openly asking for gifts is a bit rude :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.