• How much does YOUR wishlist come to?

GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]

On putting everything on my wishlists into my basket, it seems it comes to about £2,500! Wish I could afford it all, but student lifestyle means no such luck! :(

How rich would the rest of you have to be to afford everything you'd like?

yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]

£1,105.57 (49) items not as bad as i thought still cant afford it all tho :(

LoverBunny [sign in to see picture]

I hardly have any items in my wishlist. The total cost of all the items is around £400

that total includes my sex toy testers wishlist too

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Currently all my wishlists combined total £613.77

including the Items i bought just a few weeks ago totals £770.74. Hell!!

I really need to win the lottery!

Quick update. I forgot to add some thing, so it's actually around £1,030.73. hmmm, do you think the bank would lend me the money f tell them what it's for? ;)

GillyJam747 wrote:

I really need to win the lottery!

Haha, you and me both!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

"Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

The grand total of my wishlist is £112.95 :)

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

£0

simple so that people cant buy me anything!! muhahaha i do have a private one with about £300 on it

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

"Undergrad at uni, loving life and fingers crossed getting plenty of gifts from my wishlist! ;)" - is that the point of this thread? To make people aware you can't afford anything so they should buy you gifts?

obviously i cant speak for everyone here but no most certainly NOT this it for me to get gifts ive refused people who have asked if they could buy me gifts

yummy mummy91 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

obviously i cant speak for everyone here but no most certainly NOT this it for me to get gifts ive refused people who have asked if they could buy me gifts

I never said it was you though, did I :)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Not at all! I'm not going to say no if people offer, but I'm not out to guilt people into buying me things. Take it how you will, but that wasn't the idea at all :)

I never even considered that idea Pink. I just assumed she was interested. It's certainly not a topic i've seen openly discussed on here. It's interesting you should ask though. I've noticed this "gift buying" more and more recently. I know some people like it, otheres would not appreciate it. Like most things on here, it very much each to their own. I don't expect anyone to bye me anything, but if they do..... Well, thank you very much, and i'll put on my Christmas card list ;)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I never said it was you though, did I :)

no i know just wanted to make it clear to everyone that was all :)

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists. I don't really want anything at the minute anyway as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

That sounds about right! I figure what's the point of having wishlists if not to receive things from them?

Definitely not - I've got 6 or 7 at the moment!

Cat Lady wrote:

Not even going to try adding them up... My testers list has a bunch of random stuff that's been on the page fairly recently - some of them are duplicates in different colours and/or luxury items that I couldn't contemplate buying but I thought I might as well add in case LH picked me to test.

I deliberately cut down and privatised my other lists and I don't really want anything at the minute as I'm trying not to focus on sexual things at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who organises their wishlists by category?

no i do too i have one for toys an one for lingere

GillyJam747 wrote:

That sounds about right! I figure what's the point of having wishlists if not to receive things from them?

The point of wishlists is so you have all the things you're thinking of buying in one place. It just seems like that's all you're here for - getting free things from people. Fair enough if you do, maybe you'll get something eventually, I just think openly asking for gifts is a bit rude :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.