• Swingers!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I tried it once, in a previous relationship. Got into it because was curious about exploring bi side. Mission now accomplished. Now with a new partner and have no desire to swing again, but I'm glad I had the experience. Was on fab swingers for a time and in my opinion it's one of the best sites out there, but do agree you need to weed out the time wasters and pic collectors before you get anywhere.

Anyone thinking of trying it I would say absolutely go for it, but make sure you and partner have had frank discussions about any boundaries you want in place, and make sure it's what you BOTH want. Other than that, happy swinging!

Try a club, that's also a good way of meeting other swinging couples. You don't have to do anything, you can just have a drink and chat. Only go further if you feel you want to. When someone suggested a club to me at first I was dead set against it, had an image in my mind of a seedy place full of slimy Percy men, but the reality wasn't like that at all. It was just like a normal club...with benefits.

I think if there's something you want to try, do it! Stay safe and have fun :)

I tried it once, in a previous relationship. Got into it because was curious about exploring bi side. Mission now accomplished. Now with a new partner and have no desire to swing again, but I'm glad I had the experience. Was on fab swingers for a time and in my opinion it's one of the best sites out there, but do agree you need to weed out the time wasters and pic collectors before you get anywhere.

Anyone thinking of trying it I would say absolutely go for it, but make sure you and partner have had frank discussions about any boundaries you want in place, and make sure it's what you BOTH want. Other than that, happy swinging!

Try a club, that's also a good way of meeting other swinging couples. You don't have to do anything, you can just have a drink and chat. Only go further if you feel you want to. When someone suggested a club to me at first I was dead set against it, had an image in my mind of a seedy place full of slimy Percy men, but the reality wasn't like that at all. It was just like a normal club...with benefits.

I think if there's something you want to try, do it! Stay safe and have fun :)

Oops that should have said pervy men, not Percy lol. Sorry for double post x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

nice to see you back sexynurse

You're still around! Good to see you, seeing lots of old faces from when I first joined today :)

Wondering75 [sign in to see picture]

would like to try bi threesums, would this be one way to?

Swinging would certainly be one way to go if that's what you want to try. Me and my ex only got into it because we wanted a threesome, but things progressed beyond that. Might be worth posting a profile on fabswingers or any site you like just detailing what you're looking for. You never know, someone might be looking for the same thing.
    Joining a site is another way of getting to hear about socials near you. These are parties for people in the swing scene but you don't have to do anything sexual, it's more for meeting like minded people and making friends.
    Good luck!

js [sign in to see picture]

great to c u back linda2008

thanks sexy nurse! hard thing to admit and harder to know what to do!

sorry hard as its mmf!

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

swing while you're winning

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.