• Stuck @ Home on a Saturday night.

crazy4U [sign in to see picture]

So its Saturday night and I am stuck at home.

What would you suggest I do?

If you were stuck at home of all the people you know on here, who would you invite round?

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

Investigate your prostate!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure you can find something to keep you busy!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Yup me too and whats worse is I have a real bad stomach ache :(

Oh the list would be very long..lets see..PinkPolkaDot (obvz haha), dotdashdot, lovable_rogue, Fluffbags, KinkyFuckery, Kohaku, Cat Lady, ShiftyBlue & Blue Sapphire, yummy mummy91, Ork, Goodgirl93, Lady Gasm X & Miss teach&nurse for starters...now that would be a party

I have come across PinkPolkaDot and KinkyFuckery and if the others are as great as them then hell yeah what a night.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Thanks TT :) Somehow I suspect a night of LH people would result in random mayhem...

I'm stuck in my room trying to work on my 5000 word essay (I have 1000 plus notes and a whole load of quotes to fit in), surfing the net and waiting for my TV shows to be put up online.

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

Same here, :( Stuck at home after being promised a nice day out, gave up other plans for this day out and nothings happened :( feeling a fed up now

Cat Lady wrote:

Thanks TT :) Somehow I suspect a night of LH people would result in random mayhem...

Well how could I leave you out! I miss you y'know x

BlueStar wrote:

Same here, :( Stuck at home after being promised a nice day out, gave up other plans for this day out and nothings happened :( feeling a fed up now

Have selfish fun then

TTurtle wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I've been avoiding the chat for a while because of uni work and also because I was getting a bit obsessed with the site and wanted to cut back a bit. Once I have got some of my work out the way I will start using the chat again though :) Plus I will no doubt be bored a lot when I go home for Christmas and can't play Sims and other games (can't take my PC on the train!) so I will most likely be about more then.

Cat Lady wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I've been avoiding the chat for a while because of uni work and also because I was getting a bit obsessed with the site and wanted to cut back a bit. Once I have got some of my work out the way I will start using the chat again though :) Plus I will no doubt be bored a lot when I go home for Christmas and can't play Sims and other games (can't take my PC on the train!) so I will most likely be about more then.

I know I assumed it was uni work and stuff so that's OK :) just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you (I bet you're sat there thinking damn I was getting bored of him and my plan failed haha)

Loving the ideas. Looking for more.

If only one drink on offer at the bar what will it be?

crazy4U wrote:

Loving the ideas. Looking for more.

If only one drink on offer at the bar what will it be?

Belgian Beer!

Good Choice. Or Red Stripe

lol, I sent my fave toy back to LH as it's faulty. I've been without it for 3 days now and I'm missing it so badly!

What is that toy Blue Star? add a link for us to follow.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

I'm stuck in my room trying to work on my 5000 word essay (I have 1000 plus notes and a whole load of quotes to fit in), surfing the net and waiting for my TV shows to be put up online.

I do not miss writing long essays! Although sometimes it feels like my toy reviews end up like essays...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 - Lelo Mia, its amazing lol I've asked if I can upgrade to the Mia 2 and they've said yes so just waiting for my return to get to them and then hopefully my new Mia 2 will be on the way!

This is the Mia 2 . http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

AliMc wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I do not miss writing long essays! Although sometimes it feels like my toy reviews end up like essays...

If it's a good toy, that shouldn't be a hardship. Though to be fair my subject is pretty interesting, but it's annoying having to find the critical sources to back up my ideas. Plus I think the longest essay I wrote as an undergrad was 2500 words. Whereas this is 5000 which is half the length of my undergrad dissertation so it's a big jump! Also we haven't had any work assessed at all so far so it's a worry as it's all coming round now. Especially as it's a different university so their systems are probably different!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 - Lelo Mia, its amazing lol I've asked if I can upgrade to the Mia 2 and they've said yes so just waiting for my return to get to them and then hopefully my new Mia 2 will be on the way!

This is the Mia 2 . http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

Good choice Blue Star. Hours of fun i imagine

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.