• Does size matter????

Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]

Before you answer.... NO I don't mean cock size. lol I'm actually thinking just a little south of there tbh. I'm really conscious that my erm.... testicles.... are really small. I mean REALLY. I've seen other guys and, well, I haven't got much there at all. Just a small neat little package. Literally.... my balls didn't really drop.

So what I want to know.... now that I've embarrassed myself.... is does it matter? Is it a turn off that their so small? The rest of me is average size.... it's just that? Does it matter, coz when I am with a girl/guy It does make me feel self concious that there's not much there to play with. :-( Some thoughts/advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.... x x

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I wouldnt worry mate... we all have body parts we dont like , try not to get too self conscious about it

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't worry about them Dafy, if you don't mention it women won't either. I don't find it a problem, everyone is different and has parts of themselves they are self-concious about. Don't worry mate!

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

To be honest its never, not once crossed my mind about the size of a mans testicles.

I wouldnt worry about it and if u ever have a female/male mention it to u then tell them to sod off.... Nobody is perfect!

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

If you balls didnt drop you would have nothing there, they can be brought out with an operation I believe although most new borns are examined for this. a mate of mines son had the op as a child.

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I would not worrry.

My balls look big when I'm hot,.

They do shrink when cold or I get very hard and am about to cum.

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

The only time ive noticed a mans balls is when i met my current OH they are huge. I wouldnt worry about it to be honest, its not them giving the pleasure ;-) xx

Labyrinth [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't matter at all. If anything the larger ones tend to get in the way more

DarthKitty [sign in to see picture]

Testicles are my least favourite thing on a man, i wouldnt even look at them to find out how big/small they were..

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

DarthKitty wrote:

Testicles are my least favourite thing on a man, i wouldnt even look at them to find out how big/small they were..

I'm exactly the same! I wouln't even bother looking at them, they're there - cool. But I don't want to see them.

JackieTreehorn [sign in to see picture]

Be thankful that you will never have the problem of sitting on them. Ouch!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I cant say I've ever really taken much notice of them with my partners lol, not really something I had ever thought about, more interested in what is in front!

squall [sign in to see picture]

if they are too big they are heavier to carry around and they just get in the way as long as they work correctly i wouldnt worry about it :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.