• How Long Have You Been Without Sex?

    1353715370
    Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2012

    It ironic to think we are talking about not having sex on a site with is aimed at well sex.. we are doing very well here haha maybe we should go out and find some women for a change... or talk around partners

    1353715790
    Rob 516 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2012

    Or men forgot to add that...

    1353769329
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    purple10 wrote:

    lol, keep positive and enjoy yr toys x

    Thank you Purple! I shall do my best to keep positive! lol x x

    1353769531
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    6 or 7 years!! Yep, in my twenties.

    OMG Dee! Big HUG to yous! x x I keep telling myself the wait will be SO worth it when I meet the perfect person and we finally get together. Ditto for you too. Your amazin and keep positive & enjoy your toys.... LOTS! Hee hee! x x

    1353784976
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1970
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Gone my whole life without sex so far and am keeping my V-card close to my chest haaha

    1353796647
    Poppicat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 197
    • Joined: 7 Nov 2011

    4 years and 2 months. I am only 24.

    1353798230
    Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1163
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2011

    Dafydd32 wrote:

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    6 or 7 years!! Yep, in my twenties.

    OMG Dee! Big HUG to yous! x x I keep telling myself the wait will be SO worth it when I meet the perfect person and we finally get together. Ditto for you too. Your amazin and keep positive & enjoy your toys.... LOTS! Hee hee! x x

    I dont bother with toys.. never have. The ones I have i rarely use. Thats what our fingers were made for ;-)

    Seriously though, yes it was about 6/7 years. Probably all tolled about 9 years. Wont go into the reasons why because its very personal.

    I wish I could say that I have more than made up for it, but sadly not!

    There may be light on the horizon though!

    1353798774
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    How about forever? :-( Though maybe it means more if you actually know what you're missing out on.

    1353948986
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Gone my whole life without sex so far and am keeping my V-card close to my chest haaha

    Lol.... U do that til YOUR ready! And then.... OMG enjoy it! A LOT! Hee Hee x x

    1353949046
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    Dafydd32 wrote:

    Dee_licious333 wrote:

    6 or 7 years!! Yep, in my twenties.

    OMG Dee! Big HUG to yous! x x I keep telling myself the wait will be SO worth it when I meet the perfect person and we finally get together. Ditto for you too. Your amazin and keep positive & enjoy your toys.... LOTS! Hee hee! x x

    I dont bother with toys.. never have. The ones I have i rarely use. Thats what our fingers were made for ;-)

    Seriously though, yes it was about 6/7 years. Probably all tolled about 9 years. Wont go into the reasons why because its very personal.

    I wish I could say that I have more than made up for it, but sadly not!

    There may be light on the horizon though!

    I really hope there is light on the horizon Dee! For me to! lol x x Fingers crossed for us both! x x

    1353961534
    dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 769
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2009

    3 months. Reminds me of a "Friends" quote.

    Ross: "I'm kind of going through a dry spell... sexually. But it's not all bad. I've started to appreciate the smaller things in life like the sound of a bird... the colour of the sky..."

    Joey: "Sky's blue Ross. And I had sex yesterday."

    Hahahaha.

    1353962969
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1181
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    3 weeks..... and by that time I'm ready to pop!

    1353963064
    georgie69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 414
    • Joined: 7 Mar 2007

    Too bloomin' long..months now

    1353967141

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2536
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    friday

    1353972607
    Dafydd32 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 79
    • Joined: 21 Nov 2012

    dotdashdot wrote:

    3 months. Reminds me of a "Friends" quote.

    Ross: "I'm kind of going through a dry spell... sexually. But it's not all bad. I've started to appreciate the smaller things in life like the sound of a bird... the colour of the sky..."

    Joey: "Sky's blue Ross. And I had sex yesterday."

    Hahahaha.

    OMG I Sooo love 'friends'! Big Fan! lol x x

    1354008590
    andrew1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 27 Nov 2012

    For me it's been 15 yrs !! I love my wife but the sex thing is gone : (

    And for this reason i am starting to look at other ways to get myself off Although i have classified myself as BI sex i really am keen on giving this a go (maybe one day) Lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.