• Shocking stories to make us cringe and laugh..!

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

C'mon people, dig deep!

Lets share our most embarrassing and hilariously awful times, spread the moments that you wanted the ground to open you up, or the things that caught you off guard!

sharing is caring..!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

This thread has been done before a couple of times- the search function may help to find them :)

My embarrassing moment was being caught having sex by the police :D I wanted the ground to swallow me :)

MrGrey50 [sign in to see picture]

ZombieCpl wrote:

This thread has been done before a couple of times- the search function may help to find them :)

My embarrassing moment was being caught having sex by the police :D I wanted the ground to swallow me :)

First time I've heard the Police being called 'the ground' :-)

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

When i was 15 (only just) I was on holdiday in corralejo, fuerteventura at a beach where there are alot of nudists, (not sure if its an official nudist beach) Anyway, me and my sister were quite happily sunning ourselves and i went down to the sea stuck my feet in, had a quick splash then sat back down. About five mins later i went to lie on my front and noticed a man who looked to be mid to late 80's "lotioning" himself i looked again about 5 mins later to make sure he wasnt actually innocently lotioning his precious parts but he was still going...

la83 [sign in to see picture]

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

When i was 15 (only just) I was on holdiday in corralejo, fuerteventura at a beach where there are alot of nudists, (not sure if its an official nudist beach) Anyway, me and my sister were quite happily sunning ourselves and i went down to the sea stuck my feet in, had a quick splash then sat back down. About five mins later i went to lie on my front and noticed a man who looked to be mid to late 80's "lotioning" himself i looked again about 5 mins later to make sure he wasnt actually innocently lotioning his precious parts but he was still going...

OOhh, did you say or do anything?

When I worked in a charity shop and was in the front by myself a fella came in and cornered me and he was touching his bits up and dirty talking, luckily someone was in the back and I shouted for him. Was scary, he had a mental illness.

I once fell over something at work, nearly hit the racking with my head, wasn't something small either it was just a fork lift truck, others saw it as well, so I couldn't get rid of the giggles.

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

nah i didnt do or say anything as the beach had patrols every 10 or 15 mins, i just made sure i didnt look in his direction again! xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.