• Anal

willing_to_try [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible to orgasm just through anal stimulation? male & females?

im straight but i do love anal stimulation. ive come close a few times where ive leaked a little cum but never actually orgasmed :-(

Ork wrote:

Yes is the short and simple answer, but it's not entirely easy to do for some people.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Yes it is, however the male anal orgasm is a fragile, illusive thing so you can't rely on it. We like using the face to face position for pegging as it makes it easy for my wife to add whatever stimulation she thinks I need. That way it's a sure thing I'm going to get there and the orgasms are always fantastic from a combination of anal and penile stimulation. I have to say that last night the sensation from the pegging was especially strong with a lot of the all-over tingling that it sometimes causes and I'm sure I could have come from that alone.

i would love to orgasm purely through anal stimulation x

Gyrator53 wrote:

Yes it is, however the male anal orgasm is a fragile, illusive thing so you can't rely on it. We like using the face to face position for pegging as it makes it easy for my wife to add whatever stimulation she thinks I need. That way it's a sure thing I'm going to get there and the orgasms are always fantastic from a combination of anal and penile stimulation. I have to say that last night the sensation from the pegging was especially strong with a lot of the all-over tingling that it sometimes causes and I'm sure I could have come from that alone.

Minxbaby [sign in to see picture]

Oh definately, that's how I usually get my multiples - can't take it if he carries on licking or fingering my clit etc, but through anal....definately

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.