• I have never ......

    1358825208
    cheekylilmonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 18 May 2011

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    flash1 wrote:

    i have never had sex on a car!!

    oh u should soo do it, its the best! altho i dont really recommend giving/reciving a bj while driving! lol oooops :)

    agree salez its very akward lol

    yeah esp if its the guy driving, #nearlycrashing!! eeek! LOL

    1358825290
    cheekylilmonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 18 May 2011

    Hourglass wrote:

    i have never used a rabbit ( that is my next pressent to myself after payday so will do soon hopefully!)

    ive not either, they look a tad scary to me lol..but everyone bangs on about them so i gota try one too xx

    1358834119
    mibbles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 215
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2008

    salez wrote:

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    flash1 wrote:

    i have never had sex on a car!!

    oh u should soo do it, its the best! altho i dont really recommend giving/reciving a bj while driving! lol oooops :)

    agree salez its very akward lol

    yeah esp if its the guy driving, #nearlycrashing!! eeek! LOL

    yep thats it lol x

    1358834687
    cheekylilmonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 18 May 2011

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    flash1 wrote:

    i have never had sex on a car!!

    oh u should soo do it, its the best! altho i dont really recommend giving/reciving a bj while driving! lol oooops :)

    agree salez its very akward lol

    yeah esp if its the guy driving, #nearlycrashing!! eeek! LOL

    yep thats it lol x

    good fun tho hehe but i like to premote safesex haha x

    1358834805
    mibbles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 215
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2008

    salez wrote:

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    mibbles wrote:

    salez wrote:

    flash1 wrote:

    i have never had sex on a car!!

    oh u should soo do it, its the best! altho i dont really recommend giving/reciving a bj while driving! lol oooops :)

    agree salez its very akward lol

    yeah esp if its the guy driving, #nearlycrashing!! eeek! LOL

    yep thats it lol x

    good fun tho hehe but i like to premote safesex haha x

    ha ha and blow jobs in a moving car is not safe lol x

    1358837887
    Cock Lover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 26 Dec 2009

    Been able to refuse sex

    1358856293
    mibbles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 215
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2008

    Cock Lover wrote:

    Been able to refuse sex

    i agree i have never been able to refuse sex

    1358858589
    Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 865
    • Joined: 28 Feb 2009

    i have never had a threesome.

    1358859990
    mibbles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 215
    • Joined: 4 Feb 2008

    Mr. Loverman wrote:

    i have never had a threesome.

    bless

    i have never had a 3some with another couple

    1359247605
    Dilillili [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 15 Jul 2012

    I have never... Been rimmed, but done it to my SO lots, so I'm overdue!!

    1359275888
    ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 262
    • Joined: 24 May 2012

    I have never had sex in a changing room in a shop • want to!!

    1359278435
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    I have never had a blow job in the shower.....

    1359334450
    Dilillili [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 15 Jul 2012

    I have never been an astronaut.

    1359351869
    D/s couple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 30 Jul 2012

    I have never... had 2 subs simultaneously.

    ...It has been discussed though.

    (currently wearing a massive cheshire cat style grin as I type)

    1359368483
    flash1 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 158
    • Joined: 20 Sep 2009

    i have never won any big money competitions ( i keep dreaming )

    D/s couple.... hope it happens for you and enjoy

    1359377538
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1860
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    I have never eaten tripe!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.