Sign of a job well done!

curvyandtattooed [sign in to see picture]

Haha yeah definitely! Gotta love the vibe/sex combo lol! xx

AndyM [sign in to see picture]

garentied results ever time x

AndyM wrote:

garentied results ever time x

Yep! Will definitely be doing it more often! Just takes things to the next level ;) Would have done it so much more but I didn't think my OH would be into it very much but when I suggested getting the toy out, he didn't put up much of a fight lol. Signs of things to come I hope ;) Can't wait for payday so I can get a few more bits to try! ;) xx

Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]

ha ha gotta agree, broke out teh hitachi when we were playing earlier.....t'was like riding a bucking bronco....yes not well put, but you get the metaphor

AndyM [sign in to see picture]

best not to say anything just put ur toy under ur pillow then just bring it into play. myOH nomally does then when im taking her from behind and she uses her vibraor on her self and pushes in back onto my balls. amazing sensation and a sure winner. esspecailly when ur not ready for it

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

yep I will admit I cry when i orgasm, its like that old dire straights song "when you make love you used to cry" know exactly what they are saying

AndyM wrote:

best not to say anything just put ur toy under ur pillow then just bring it into play. myOH nomally does then when im taking her from behind and she uses her vibraor on her self and pushes in back onto my balls. amazing sensation and a sure winner. esspecailly when ur not ready for it

Good idea ;)

I have tried using my vibe when my OH was taking me from behind but he said he didn't like the sensation as it was tickling him.

Might have to give it another go though ;) x

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Nice Thread

I noticed this happen to my gf a month ago never seen it happen before we have really been into each other for the last 3months being very happy and loved up so our sex is even more fun and closer,She was so wet down there her chest was all flushed and her cheeks were so rosy,Then i saw some really small tears running out of the corner of her eyes that really turned me on there was no crying going on i dont think she even knew her eyes were letting out small tears,So turned me on such a sexy look.

wildjezz wrote:

Nice Thread

I noticed this happen to my gf a month ago never seen it happen before we have really been into each other for the last 3months being very happy and loved up so our sex is even more fun and closer,She was so wet down there her chest was all flushed and her cheeks were so rosy,Then i saw some really small tears running out of the corner of her eyes that really turned me on there was no crying going on i dont think she even knew her eyes were letting out small tears,So turned me on such a sexy look.

Thanks ;)

Ahhh okay cool! Good to hear that things are going so well for you both :) Yeah I like to think that it looked good that my eyes were all shiny and glazed over lol ;) Ahhhh yeah, mine was a 'welling up' feeling and then a tiny little tear. Xx

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Sounds good hun,Maybe my gf was feeling a happy tearfull feeling inside her but wanted to keep those feeling to herself.

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

Yep had this happen.

It was really embarissing the first time as he thought he'd upset me, but we got used to it and he felt really proud of being able to do it. I still find it really strange

pacnatman [sign in to see picture]

I reckon this sort of thing is something to do with 'a neuron firing cascade'. You get an intense nerve sensation that starts off around your groin and it ripples out through your body as one firing neuron triggers the next one beside it but less intensely, a bit like a ripple effect. If that was the case why not the nerves affecting the tear ducts?

I've never tried acupuncture but on reading about it a bit and the stuff about meridian lines I think it might be all part of this. I have a small area high on my right face cheek that if I pinch it I get little sensation at the site but get quite a pronounced stabbing sensation somewhere in my right side. Quite weird and I can repeat it quite easily on demand.

When women describe the sensation of a total body orgasm or an orgasm that has them curling their toes, I suspect that they are also describing part of the phenomenon. It doesn't seem to be as common or as intense amongst men although some do describe experiencing it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.